Age of History 3
shitgore

Need some help. Tribal scenario?

Hey friends i'm trying some things last days in the editor. Nothing too radical, but something, and i was thinking about a scenario with as much tribal as i can do. You know, conquer the provinces to form the Roman Empire. Conquer the provinces to form Sweden. Etc. This.

BUT, it's hard as fucking hell. I really don't know if anyone has done it before, i hope not but i hope yes. So, there's someone who can send me some video or site with informations about tribal peoples around the world? I have done some progress but it's very exhausting.

I have informations about North America, Central America and South America. Of Russia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Hungary, Bulgaria, The Baltic, some parts of Poland and Germany and some Chinese and Japanese. I need more information, especially from the African continent and the Middle East.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, shitgore said:

Hey friends i'm trying some things last days in the editor. Nothing too radical, but something, and i was thinking about a scenario with as much tribal as i can do. You know, conquer the provinces to form the Roman Empire. Conquer the provinces to form Sweden. Etc. This.

BUT, it's hard as fucking hell. I really don't know if anyone has done it before, i hope not but i hope yes. So, there's someone who can send me some video or site with informations about tribal peoples around the world? I have done some progress but it's very exhausting.

I have informations about North America, Central America and South America. Of Russia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Hungary, Bulgaria, The Baltic, some parts of Poland and Germany and some Chinese and Japanese. I need more information, especially from the African continent and the Middle East.

I may be able to help you, but it may not be completely correct in a cartographic view because I have limited resources, but I can attempt.