Age of History 3

I'd say you could be able to do something like this using the events menu. Many things can be done using the events menu. It's the answer to most of these problems. The only problem I have with the menu is that it's a bit confusing at start and is fairly hard to get a grip of. Once you understand it though, you should be able to do wonders. Yes, even possibly create a political party system.

On 12/28/2018 at 11:44 AM, Sonicsweden1 said:

Not really gonna work because of the older timeperiods and timelines has to be very closely the same as the more mordern ones. Also, making this would only give people who don't like the game another reason to call it a cheap copy of some of the Paradox games.

I agree that would just give a ammunition to the people calling the a game "a cheap copy of EU4" 

On 1/6/2019 at 12:31 AM, Lonathan said:

I agree that would just give a ammunition to the people calling the a game "a cheap copy of EU4" 

who cares what the nay sayers will say, it's still a good mechanic to a grand strategy game like this

16 hours ago, legio_iv_victrix said:

who cares what the nay sayers will say, it's still a good mechanic to a grand strategy game like this

Sorry bud, but I do. The less reason for they hating on the game the dumber they're gonna look.(With that I do not mean those people who simply don't like the game and those who doesn't hate on the people who do like it.)

On 12/31/2018 at 1:05 PM, ($Jake$) said:

I'd say you could be able to do something like this using the events menu. Many things can be done using the events menu. It's the answer to most of these problems. The only problem I have with the menu is that it's a bit confusing at start and is fairly hard to get a grip of. Once you understand it though, you should be able to do wonders. Yes, even possibly create a political party system.

I mean, the way they are talking about it is not possible. You see, the only way for it to work is that another country (preferably one related to it) with the leader you want to elect has to just annex the original country having the election. The problem is it makes the supposed country SO MUCH WEAKER and not only that unless you are deciding the election for another country entirely you won't have to ability to do anything. It is something that would require someone to go into the games code, and add an outcome where the leader of a country changes. And that is a election system at it's simplest especially compared to the idea that the guy had

On 12/28/2018 at 12:13 PM, Gevifitan_05 said:

Hello, guys! This is mein first topic on this forum.
Dear, developer. Can you add political parties system like in Hearts of Iron IV? Or can you add Parliament System like in Victoria II?
So, I'll suggest you my own parties system. I borrowed it from HOI and Vic.
Parties mechanic:
You will hire an advisor, which will boost popularity of each party. Each advisor - 1 party. Also, you can arrange elections like in Victoria II. You will boost the party popularity in other countries or arrange coup d'etat and set the ally government.   

On 12/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, Sonicsweden1 said:

Not really gonna work because of the older timeperiods and timelines has to be very closely the same as the more mordern ones. Also, making this would only give people who don't like the game another reason to call it a cheap copy of some of the Paradox games.

On 12/30/2018 at 6:30 AM, BrakeCoachStudios said:

That would be too complex for this game.

u cant add politic parties but elections at events

On 04/07/2020 at 12:38, DenizMert2008 said: