Age of History 3
Kartograph

When loading map game closes

There are many guides for creating maps on the Internet. I did everything 100% correctly. But when I load the map itself in the game, it crashes. The map image doesn't weigh much. Provinces in the update folder. Config is right. Why game crashes? How to fix it?

Help! Please!

Edited by Kartograph

I DID IT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH

MY PROBLEM: I JUST NAMED THE BACKGROUND INCORRECTLY AND WROTE SCALE 1 IN CONFIG. EASYYYYYYYYYYY

JUST CHANGED SCALE TO 3 AND RENAMED BACKGROUND IN CONFIG

MAYBE I MADE SOMETHING WRONG TOO. BUT I DONT CARE, ITS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kartograph

20 minutes ago, Kartograph said:

MY PROBLEM: I JUST NAMED THE BACKGROUND INCORRECTLY AND WROTE SCALE 1 IN CONFIG. EASYYYYYYYYYYY

MAYBE I MADE SOMETHING WRONG TOO. BUT I DONT CARE, ITS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro...wow

On 4/23/2020 at 8:25 PM, Kartograph said:

Hey i need help too, first u said u wrote scale 1 in config, but what scale was it and which config? because in u also said u changed scale to 3 and renamed background in config so im confused

On 4/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, kokakolabrooooo said:

bro...wow

On 4/23/2020 at 6:53 PM, Player12454 said:

did you put the provinces into scales, if so delete them

hey can either of u guys help me with a issue? the guy with the problem with mapping said he put scale 1 into config, but which config cuz he also said he put scale 3 in config, also i think there are different kinds of scales