Age of History 3
Kittenhux

(Alpha) Warhammer 40,000 Mod

From the creator of the Star Wars mod...

Welcome to the mod of the grim darkness of the far future, where is only war -

into the Warhammer 40,000 Universe!

A mod where you can play as a mighty Chaos Lord... an awesome Ork Warboss... an ambitious T'au Ethereal... or as the Emperor of Mankind himself leading His Legions to conquer the galaxy!
Download Link

Warning: There is only a PC version, you are free to port the mod on Android.

4Zyaitm.png

tZ4piSN.png

25TBUKT.png

What's New:

• The map of Milky Way Galaxy of 41st millenium containing 4,982 provinces! 344 for Segmentum Solar, 1016 for Segmentum Obscurus, 395 for Segmentum Pacificus, 511 for Segmentum Tempestus, 1514 for Segmentum Ultima and rest of them for galactic fringes.
  • First applied in Star Wars mod, organic bordering is applied to the most of the provinces. It was made to make borders look nicer. There is also a province size restriction: there are no provinces bigger than a certain cube of space (that's why you may see some gaps on the map).
  • Systems were added as a concentric circles of provinces. There is also a couple of trinary systems!
  • New biomes for the alien worlds that present in Star Wars mod plus 5 new biomes: Daemon World, Maiden World, Craftworld, Webway Gate, Space Hulk. One province = one planet (mostly). Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Hive Worlds and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill (if aligned to the Imperium), Airless World (if unclassified) or Space Station biome (if it's just a sector).
  • 400+ new, Editor-made civilizations including:
    • 118 Imperium-aligned factions;
    • 105 Chaos-aligned factions;
    • 43 Ork factions;
    • 28 Eldar factions;
    • 31 Dark Eldar factions;
    • 14 Tyranid & Genestealer factions;
    • 30 Necron factions;
    • 8 T'au-aligned factions;
    • 31 minor xenos factions.
  • 14 new Ages scoping the period since 8000 BC to 42000 AD plus War in Heaven set back 60 million years BC which sole purpose is to mark Necron leaders birth date.
  • Initially, there would be only two scenarios: Warhammer 40,000 Civilizations from Homeworlds and 7th Edition set at the third quarter of the 41st millenium. Then here surely would be 8th Edition (set in the 42nd millenium), Great Crusade (set at the third quarter of the 30th millenium) and Horus Heresy (set at the beginning of 31st millenium).
  • New government types borrowed from Addon+ but without governments which are useless in this universe (such as Liberalism, Syndicalism, Centrism, etc.) plus governments added in Star Wars mod: Corporate, Stratocracy, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. There are also 7 absolutely new governments: Decadent Hierarchy and 6 nomadic governments: Space Nomads, Caravaneers, Pirates, Order, Enclave, Commune.
  • Almost 300 new leader portraits, both unique and generic, most of them are Hearts of Iron IV-styled and coloured depending on faction. For example, Chaos rulers have reddish background, while Orks have greenish one. New leaders were made for all new civilizations (except for Abhumans and minor xenos factions).
  • 76 new tracks, both from Warhammer-related production and non-related but well-fitting to the the 40k universe.
  • "Wonders" added to make finding important Imperial planets easier (not recommended if you are the professional fan or want the better feeling of Adiministratum official trying to find another Imperial world).
  • New fonts stripped right from the 8th Edition codex.

Check the "Mechanics.txt" file in maps folder to play "7th Edition" scenario properly.

WARNING! Regions are broken in this mod. Please do not check the map in the Regions mode.

Edited by Kittenhux

Hello there.

I have emerged from the depths of the Warp with good news: finally, the galaxy map has been finished! From the depths of the Warp I brought a dozen of Space Hulks to allow Genestealers and Lacrymoles to thrive, and to Chaos Space Marines to hide from the Imperial justice.

Now I'm busy with adding galaxy features, and I will begin from the Eye of Terror.

Hello there.

I've ended adding galaxy features, and, by the way, I'm busy with making "Warhammer 40,000 Civilizations from Homeworlds" scenario. There are already 100 civilizations/factions for the single Imperium. And not all of them will be featured in this scenario: for example, Chaos or Genestealer cults with uncertain or previously occupied homeworld will be featured in "7th Edition" scenario which will be done after that.

The map has been revived!

However, I am managed to draw features such as Eye of Terror, Maelstrom, etc. again, and making regions (sectors) from scratch.

vpHcRDA.png

BTW I have finished making Chaos factions. Orks are the next. There are 218 civilizations now.

Also, Imperium of Man has a lot of alternatives names and flags. For example, with Stratocracy ideology it would call United Citizen Federation, or with Military Dictatorship it could call Commonwealth of Man.

15 hours ago, 1000 year old Reich said:

When is this mod going to be released?

I'm eagerly waiting for it.

I can't say an exact date. There is a lot of factions to add. Fortunately, I found a source upon which I will create Ork civilizations. Eldar civilizations also seem to be defined which to make and which to not, however, making Eldar Corsairs would be problematic. Here are also the plenty of Necron civilizations which would take a lot of time to complete. And, I think, Tau Empire would be represented as united (not count the Farsight Enclave), with the cores of non-Tau aliens.

I hope I would complete this up to the New Year.

Ork and Eldar factions have been finished. Now I'm busy with Dark Eldar factions.

The Kabal's essential government is something middle between Autocracy (because Archon has an unlimited and unchangable power, which is however very challengeable because of Dark Eldar's deceitable nature) and Criminal Organization (because they organize piratical raids into realspace). They are also decadent and serve Slaanesh via torturing and killing their captives as slow as possible.

For them, and for Slaaneshi Chaos Space Marines as well, the new type of government was created - Decadent Hierarchy.

yhmT9go.png

It is a type of government where leaders care nothing but the satisfaction of their whim. Decadent Hierarchies may set extremely high taxes, but they must also spend very much money in goods. They also haver rather high administrative cost.

There are another types of Dark Eldar factions - Wych Cults and Haemonculi Covens. Wych Cults are proposed to have Stratocracy government, and Covens to have Progressivism government.

uB2JvB6.png

I have finished making and adding Dark Eldar, the Tyranids and the Genestealer civilizations as well.

Now, the number of civilizations you see outnumbers the stars themselves that number in Star Wars mod!

And I'm beginning to make Necrons... Here would be rather a lot of Necron dynasties, somewhere around 30-40 civilizations. I'm going closer to finish this scenarion.

4Zyaitm.png

I have finished adding civilizations to the 1st scenario!

More to come in "7th Edition" scenario (these would be a splinter factions of big Ork Waaagh!s and Necron dynasties).

Next I'm going to add "wonders" (which would make easier to find important Imperial planets) and lost features such as nebulas, Warp storms, star clusters, etc.

Creating new/editing provinces is possible, however, it's a rather cumbersome procedure because I have no province map in Editor. I am managed to copy and paste province coordinates from update to map_AoC2 text file, and only then editing. I'm planning to reach roughly 5000 provinces one day, but I think it wouldn't be soon.

Also I have finished adding Wonders and began to drawing galactic features again. Then, making regions (sectors). And then I will begin making "7th Edition" scenario.

I have finished adding galactic map features! The difference between the past version of the map is that I decided to make Warp storms less different in color, so they could be either crimson or dark indigo to make it more unified... and pleasant-looking.

However, the regions were broken. The only way to restore them is to re-create all regions (sectors) in their order, but I don't remember the order. So this step will be just skipped.

And so the 7th Edition scenario shall begin tomorrow! Making the borders would take a time.

I think it will be the border-gorest map ever. Here would be gaps of neutral provinces, lots of enclaves for all factions, and enemies from all sides. Colonizing neutral provinces in the most of cases will be worthless as they have too low growing rate, also you cannot colonize Daemon Worlds as the Imperium while they have 50% growing rate. If you want to create an important colony, invest in it! However, it is unlikely because you would spend too much time on a warfare.

Good news. The, site the interactive map upon which I made the map and now painting it is alive again! Before then, I took a hiatus and began doing other stuff in other games. Now, I can return to this project.

I have painted Segmentum Solar, Obscurus and Pacificus. The Imperium of Man is very fragmented. There are a big gaps where pirates, heretics, xenos and other enemies of Man may hide. However, they are mostly useless for colonization.

Нет 

On 05.12.2020 at 19:24, NotRafael_ said:

Вам следует прекратить создавать моды

Почему? Я мало что нашол мод по космесе kittenhux продолжай в том же духе!

10 hours ago, Айбат said:

И когда выйдет этот мод???по скорее бы

Ориентировочно планирую выложить к Новому году. Выложу тогда, когда сочту сценарий "7th Edition" достаточно интересным. Единственная проблема - создание фракций пошло беспорядочно, поэтому что-то в версии 1.0 может быть упущено. И ещё сюрприз: названия фракций будут локализованы на русском!

И ещё:

NotRafael, you should to GTFO

On 12/7/2020 at 3:19 PM, Айбат said:

А вы знаете как установить мод Galaxy map 

В этом сайте на андроид ??? 

Нет, к сожалению, я работаю только с ПК-версией.

Надеюсь, найдется человек, который осмелится портировать это на андроид...

On 1/4/2021 at 11:05 PM, Айбат said:

Можно поиграть в бета версию?

Бета-версия? Возможно, я выложу, но с разрабатываемым сценарием, где будет куча ивентов, есть проблемы. Например, не работают ивенты с потерей важных планет. Я нашел способ, как это исправить, но это будет долго и громоздко.

Редактор сценариев вообще кривой... Например, даже если какой-нибудь мир смерти, который Империум не может колонизировать с текущим уровнем тех нологий, подконтролен иной цивилизации (НЕ Империуму И НЕ нейтрален), то все равно высветится сообщение, что мир нельзя колонизировать.