Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

9 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

A new update, some new U.S. and Tomsk stuff, some cool UI changes, and my SAVES ARE STILL GETTING CORRUPTED AAAAAAAAAAAAA-

527182630_Screenshot_20210516-014816_TheNewOrder.thumb.jpg.61ed0cccc5bbdb14b533215b099905bd.jpg

This is funny but what did you do to get this corrupted? I installed the new update and loaded one of my old saves and it works perfectly fine.

53 minutes ago, German Conqueror said:

This is funny but what did you do to get this corrupted? I installed the new update and loaded one of my old saves and it works perfectly fine.

In the main TNO scenario, play past turn 50 and save your session. Then restart the game and try to load your save.

Hey Aryan! Thanks for the great mod.

There's a problem: I cannot get Yeltsin with event, but he often comes to power when I play as another country 

How can I solve that problem?

12 hours ago, Kirra167 said:

I am sorry for bothering. But how do I play for Tomsk, when the elections take place, the game understands it as if I was occupied by another state, that is, that I lost and therefore I cannot continue. Don't know how to solve it?

You have to release yourself as one of the factions using the release a vassal option the diplomacy menu. The event description for the elcetion event had the details of how to do it. 

5 hours ago, Fazbear said:

Hey Aryan! Thanks for the great mod.

There's a problem: I cannot get Yeltsin with event, but he often comes to power when I play as another country 

How can I solve that problem?

When you play as sverdlovsk and unify the region you will get an event to choose him or batov. Choose yeltsin and release yourself as West Siberian Republic from the release a vassal option. 

On 5/16/2021 at 3:43 AM, Lipark Japanese modder said:

in hoi4

but this mod is

for aoh2

I said in Kaiserreich port to AoC2 (AoH2)

The patch 1.0.31 for AoH2 TNO is out.
It includes
●Bug fixes
●Regional unification events added for all unifiers except Komi
●Kazakh unification including Nowa Polska's pacification
●Formable civs added like North Russian Republic, Ural Republic, Russian Empire (Chita)
●Divine Mandate of Siberia shouldn't win everytime now
●Amur gets some more Manchurian lands after regional unification
●Regional unification events for Werbell added
●More music added
●Japanese translation for several civs and events added by Lipark

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lrU4asJIlEVwGaJ83CbKESEyJnSpPD-B/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lxZHMCnVcdQWjBBG4QEWwuQT1o7MpQ6R/view?usp=drivesdk

4 hours ago, Fazbear said:

Hyperborea added!))

Is there a way to play as it?

Not right now. I just added them and their leader in advance.

16 hours ago, Do It Again, Bomber Harris said:

will GO4 and reform Mechanics for speer be introduced in future updates?

Probably but not soon

On 19.05.2021 at 20:23, Aryan said:

Edited by Dibab1212
how to find hyperborea in the search for civilization? I would like to add the event myself

On 19.05.2021 at 20:23, Aryan said:

Не прямо сейчас. Я просто заранее добавил их и их лидер

Or is it only in the PC version? when I type in the search for Hyperborea, nothing is found

On 5/20/2021 at 11:29 PM, Dibab1212 said:

Its in android as well. You'll have to make sure to click add new civilization when searching.

Screenshot_20210522-124834.png

Screenshot_20210522-124825.png

On 5/23/2021 at 10:33 AM, Italian Legionnaire said:

Aryan, will you make the focus trees in mod as, for example, you already did with the USA? 

Yes but considering how long it took to add that,  I will focus more on adding some core content first. 

10 minutes ago, Aryan said:

Yes but considering how long it took to add that,  I will focus more on adding some core content first. 

Thanks for the answer! I would like Russian warlords to have trees of focus on the development of industry and the army, and only then the war with other warlords. If you can do this, it will be incredibly cool!