Age of History 3

While you are playing with, for example, England, at half game you are already powerful enough to declare war on all your neighbors, and, once finished, you lose all interest in the game.
It is not the first time that a campaign of 1440 is played, it calls a kingdom like Holland in the Netherlands, I establish a route through islands to Asia from Africa and I colonize to form a vassal with the name of the "Dutch East Indies". The rest of the countries seem that there is nothing. At first the rest of the great nations that surround and frighten me becomes a retouching, but in a measure that advances the game and once overcome, the other kingdoms are touched in ants and my eyes, the game ends, no longer there is a challenge, and that becomes very boring and repetitive.

From my point of view, the AI needs to pursue certain objectives. That the Japanese clans form Japan, the Germanic kingdoms form the German Empire, or that they seek to unify the region, including, that Hungary, being the power that it is, try to control Europe, and the Holy Roman Empire begins a crusade against the Hungarian kingdom to be able to defend itself. In short, the game needs objectives, rivalries, challenges that not only have to surpass the own player, but the AI. That the world advances and evolves and never belongs to the nation that one chooses, less from the beginning, since, if not, I lost my time playing and persisting in playing the game itself.

Sorry for the English level but I am not native in the language.

Edited by PNIUPLDDLA

I think the ai should focus on form the countries that they can with the nations that they choose(for example:like PNIUPLDDLA already mentioned the japanese clans should focus on forming Japan) and of course the ai should be more agressive

If AI can form bigger alliances and guarantee small civs bordering bigger rival civs, there can be world wars and that would make game awasome. Like, England and France becomes rivals. England forms an alliance with HRE and France forms an alliance with Spain. Then England gets Portugal in his side and Scotland joins French team etc

1 minute ago, goktug14 said:

If AI can form bigger alliances and guarantee small civs bordering bigger rival civs, there can be world wars and that would make game awasome. Like, England and France becomes rivals. England forms an alliance with HRE and France forms an alliance with Spain. Then England gets Portugal in his side and Scotland joins French team etc

Yeah, if you would have a faction you're friendly with near your enemy, it would extremely boost your alliance probability, meaning that the closer a nation is to your enemies, the easier it is for it to join your faction. 

21 hours ago, goktug14 said:

I agree something like a world war would be awesome 
It would give the game more depth