Age of History 3
Tuyuko

1960s mod progress - IMPORTANT MOD UPDATE - The 1960 scenario will now be made in addon+

I've decided to continue making the 1960s scenario mod using the already existing addon+ mod. Why? Well funny story, on Saturday I downloaded the mod out of curiosity, however I did not expect it to fully wipe all my game progress. This includes the 1960 scenario data. So, I had to remake the entire thing, which took awhile, but I did it. Thankfully, all the custom leaders survived, but things like the custom ideologies I added are gone. Luckly, I have them saved in the scenario mod folder, but I'll have to find a way to reintegrate them into the game.

Heres some screenshots of what the scenario looks like now

image.thumb.png.9f37c312a9313ff7bbc36f8190d93dbe.png

image.thumb.png.9ee2e5755f3abf3f89a287582f40dd83.png

image.thumb.png.81ad4a013b994af338dae95d12aa75b6.png

Edited by Tuyuko

22 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

Are you going to include events?

Yes, although not the type you're expecting. The events included in this mod will be revolving around the independence of certain colonial nations. For example, lets say your playing as Britain. Then you would get an event where you can decide weather to make Zambia independent or not. Why would you want to give up your land? Well, if you say no then the happiness in that country will decrease and make it more likely for rebellion to break out.

Its a little risk reward event I put in to spice up the game play.

12 hours ago, Varint9318 said:

Any download links?

The mod is not finished yet. I'm still reworking it, which will take some time. It should take even longer since I recently got a new computer.

Expect the mod to come out sometime next year.

Also, I'm working on a version of the mod for Vanilla AoC2.

Will this scenario also have alt history events? or will it just be based on real events? some examples would be the soviets collapsing later, extremist parties rising to power in countries, or just anything that didn't really happen in real life. (although most of these events are very low probability)

Edited by Federation of Arizona

On 1/23/2020 at 9:04 PM, Federation of Arizona said:

Will this scenario also have alt history events? or will it just be based on real events? some examples would be the soviets collapsing later, extremist parties rising to power in countries, or just anything that didn't really happen in real life. (although most of these events are very low probability)

Well, I don't really plan to include alt history events. I might in the future though. 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:31 AM, JR Rachidovsky said:

Give us the link for testing

Haven't made one yet. But I'll make one sometime in the future.

BTW heres the next update: