Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Kerems2434

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Birde bu haritayı yaparken süveyş kanalını da ekleyebilir misiniz?

Reis, bu modu çıkardıktan sonra +30 +40 eyalet eklemelik ufak ufak güncellemeler yapcaz. Onlarla beraber ekleriz. Şu an yapamam çünkü orayı yaptım 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, holysurahi said:

Mobile gelmez herhalde, her telefon çalıştıramıyor bu tür haritaları

Reis biz gene A.P.K da çıkaracağız. Telefonu kaldıran oynar.

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll ask here because no one does on dedicated posts. Why my map crashes the game when i try to load it? I use the same map for editor and the game (Cutted in halves correctly), no gaps in numbers, the config and aoc files edited correctly, provinces copied in every folder people suggested and still the game crashes at less than 50%. This tires me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

I'll ask here because no one does on dedicated posts. Why my map crashes the game when i try to load it? I use the same map for editor and the game (Cutted in halves correctly), no gaps in numbers, the config and aoc files edited correctly, provinces copied in every folder people suggested and still the game crashes at less than 50%. This tires me.

If you copied files to "provinces>scales", you shouldn't do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha Mod:
1200/8000+ provinces completed.

PICTURE: RRaBMM.png

U.K, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Germany, Slovenia, Lincheinstein, Crotia, Bosnia-Herzeg, Denmark, Hungary (Half), Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania (Half), Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria and Austria (Half) completed.

 

On 3/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha Mod:
1200/8000+ provinces completed.

PICTURE: RRaBMM.png

U.K, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Germany, Slovenia, Lincheinstein, Crotia, Bosnia-Herzeg, Denmark, Hungary (Half), Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania (Half), Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria and Austria (Half) completed.

Will it be possible to use this map on Android? (when released)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 10:34 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

No I did not. I pasted my provinces in "provinces", in "scales/provinces/1" and 3, "Update" and "UpdatePB"

Have you already set up the "config.json" file on your map? For the map to work, it has to have one more province than it really does. That is, if your map has 10 provinces, in the file "config.json", you have to put that he has 11, otherwise, he can crash. At least, it happened to me ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And taking advantage of the fact that the colleague above has a doubt. I would like to know one thing too: why do some provinces stick to the skis boundary lines?
I don't know how to explain it very well, but 3 provinces that I edited, kept one of their lines outside the province's area. And one of them was left without a border line; I've tried to fix this within the game and also in the Map Editor but it didn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 4:34 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

No I did not. I pasted my provinces in "provinces", in "scales/provinces/1" and 3, "Update" and "UpdatePB"

You shouldn't paste to "scales". OK? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cayo said:

And taking advantage of the fact that the colleague above has a doubt. I would like to know one thing too: why do some provinces stick to the skis boundary lines?
I don't know how to explain it very well, but 3 provinces that I edited, kept one of their lines outside the province's area. And one of them was left without a border line; I've tried to fix this within the game and also in the Map Editor but it didn't work.

I don't know why. I've had the same ordeal in some provinces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Hydra said:

I just see how OP India South America and Turkey will be with those.

 

 

remember to give zambia 2947892368396 provinces, so it will be accurate

Unfortunately, your opinion is wrong because you have no knowledge. It's not just the number of provinces that matter in this game. The populations and economies of these provinces are also important. A country with 10 provinces can be stronger than a country with 50 provinces. Moreover, all borders are made according to Map editor's original background. We are not trying to make any country OP. Thats OK?

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Unfortunately, your opinion is wrong because you have no knowledge. It's not just the number of provinces that matter in this game. The populations and economies of these provinces are also important. A country with 10 provinces can be stronger than a country with 50 provinces. Moreover, all borders are made according to Map editor's original background. We are not trying to make any country OP. Thats OK?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Hussars Soldier
      Great West
      good i admit i already started and i finished poland austria, slovakia, czech republic, hungary, the balkans, benelux, parts of italy, uk france and skandinavia.as for small country it will have san marino, vatican, and liechtenstien and switzerland.Regarding the release date I will soon release the demo with the countries I mentioned before and there is just the background and some scenario.
      And the full version will be available in June or at the end of May...
      Progress
      406 Provinces

      Spain and irland are finished !
      Italy,France,Germany,United Kingdom
      are remaining !
      Beta V0.1
      The Link
      https://mega.nz/file/Jw93XLyC#MbzJErmD32b-SogZeR12ZDU7JxdRGJIt9_d9P4UvxTg
      Warning !
      Before you gonna play please remember this is my first map.
      I have to do it?

       
      Info
      i gonna soon realase the version 0.2 with new background and countries (spain,ireland) 
      Help!
      when i start my game it goes out can someone help me please?
       
       
    • By krieger115
      How i can put new provinces in the see(lands), and edit these map?
    • By Kittenhux
      Hello there.




      Download Link
      Download tracks
      Attention: this mod is available only for PC users. If you have Android... I'm sorry but no.
      I present the mod you'd never seen like this before - the mod which will deliver you in the Galaxy Far Far Away and make you as a ruler of interstellar civilization of the Star Wars Universe!
      This mod was developed for 3 months: one week for the (most of) Galaxy map and the rest of all time for events. I wanted to create a mod as comperhensive as it possible for its fictional universe. I wanted to create a mod which would please not only casual AoC2 players but also potential Star Wars fans who may play this game. I studied Wookiepedia for hours to create a single events. I searched details to make it as accurate as it possible to the Star Wars canon, both Legendary and Disney Canon. It was a great work which would be sinful to not be shared.
      What's New:
      The Galaxy Far Far Away map containing 1039 provinces. Not everywhere, but I tried to make their borders organic to each other to make them less border-gorish. The borders were made in account with the history and astrographical division of the galaxy. Star Wars galaxy map has its own Continents and Regions packs. Continents are Galactic Rims, and Regions are... Regions and some notable sectors. New biomes for the alien worlds. One province = one planet. Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Ecumenopolises and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill or Space Station biome. 300+ new, Editor-made Star Wars civilizations, from the all-known Republic and Empire to the minor species and factions probably only complete Star Wars nerds ever heard or read of. Some of these civilizations have different flags and names for different governments. 21 new ages scoping the period since 38000 BBY (Pre-Republican Era) till 500 ABY (end of Post-Imperial Age). "BBY" and "ABY" stands for "before/after the Battle of Yavin", if someone doesn't knows. 15 scenarios scoping (almost) complete history of the Star Wars galaxy since the foundation of the Republic 25,000 years before the film events till the Battle of Exegol finishing the 9th film. Most of these scenarios have events with 120+ pictures included. Most of them were borrowed from Wookiepedia and some from Stellaris. Some of scenarios have even "alternate history" events! 7 new government types (if you possess Addon+): Technocracy, Megacorporation, Stratocracy, Criminal Organization, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. Each of them has their own crown. 120+ new leaders and their portraits. Some of them have poritraits in Hearts of Iron IV-style. The most well-known leaders (such as Palpatine, Dooku or Darth Revan) have their linkages to Wikipedia. 28 new tracks to better immersion in the Star Wars atmosphere. New main theme. This mod is not yet complete. Not all the history of the Star Wars Universe is covered.
    • By Windows XP Mapping
      Is it possible for someone to make the map of Inamorta from the game Stick War into Age of Civilizations II?
    • By ANEXIS
      BIG SERBIA MAP
      .
      .
       
      -Number of Province is 200 
      -Just Serbia and Kosova Exist on This Map
      -There Are 6 Scenarios
      -This Is First Version (1.0) I Will Fix The Bugs or Add Scenarios With Updates
      -You Can Download In The Bottom Of The Post
      .
      IMAGES:
       

       
       

      DOWNLOAD:
      Serbia 1.0.rar🙂
  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...