Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

2 hours ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Birde bu haritayı yaparken süveyş kanalını da ekleyebilir misiniz?

Reis, bu modu çıkardıktan sonra +30 +40 eyalet eklemelik ufak ufak güncellemeler yapcaz. Onlarla beraber ekleriz. Şu an yapamam çünkü orayı yaptım 🙂

I'll ask here because no one does on dedicated posts. Why my map crashes the game when i try to load it? I use the same map for editor and the game (Cutted in halves correctly), no gaps in numbers, the config and aoc files edited correctly, provinces copied in every folder people suggested and still the game crashes at less than 50%. This tires me.

56 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

I'll ask here because no one does on dedicated posts. Why my map crashes the game when i try to load it? I use the same map for editor and the game (Cutted in halves correctly), no gaps in numbers, the config and aoc files edited correctly, provinces copied in every folder people suggested and still the game crashes at less than 50%. This tires me.

If you copied files to "provinces>scales", you shouldn't do this.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha Mod:
1200/8000+ provinces completed.

PICTURE: RRaBMM.png

U.K, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Germany, Slovenia, Lincheinstein, Crotia, Bosnia-Herzeg, Denmark, Hungary (Half), Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania (Half), Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria and Austria (Half) completed.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Project: Alpha Mod:
1200/8000+ provinces completed.

PICTURE: RRaBMM.png

U.K, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Luxemburg, Germany, Slovenia, Lincheinstein, Crotia, Bosnia-Herzeg, Denmark, Hungary (Half), Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania (Half), Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria and Austria (Half) completed.

Will it be possible to use this map on Android? (when released)

On 3/22/2020 at 10:34 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

No I did not. I pasted my provinces in "provinces", in "scales/provinces/1" and 3, "Update" and "UpdatePB"

Have you already set up the "config.json" file on your map? For the map to work, it has to have one more province than it really does. That is, if your map has 10 provinces, in the file "config.json", you have to put that he has 11, otherwise, he can crash. At least, it happened to me ...

And taking advantage of the fact that the colleague above has a doubt. I would like to know one thing too: why do some provinces stick to the skis boundary lines?
I don't know how to explain it very well, but 3 provinces that I edited, kept one of their lines outside the province's area. And one of them was left without a border line; I've tried to fix this within the game and also in the Map Editor but it didn't work.

4 hours ago, Cayo said:

And taking advantage of the fact that the colleague above has a doubt. I would like to know one thing too: why do some provinces stick to the skis boundary lines?
I don't know how to explain it very well, but 3 provinces that I edited, kept one of their lines outside the province's area. And one of them was left without a border line; I've tried to fix this within the game and also in the Map Editor but it didn't work.

I don't know why. I've had the same ordeal in some provinces.

15 minutes ago, Hydra said:

I just see how OP India South America and Turkey will be with those.

remember to give zambia 2947892368396 provinces, so it will be accurate

Unfortunately, your opinion is wrong because you have no knowledge. It's not just the number of provinces that matter in this game. The populations and economies of these provinces are also important. A country with 10 provinces can be stronger than a country with 50 provinces. Moreover, all borders are made according to Map editor's original background. We are not trying to make any country OP. Thats OK?

Edited by Kerems2434

13 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Unfortunately, your opinion is wrong because you have no knowledge. It's not just the number of provinces that matter in this game. The populations and economies of these provinces are also important. A country with 10 provinces can be stronger than a country with 50 provinces. Moreover, all borders are made according to Map editor's original background. We are not trying to make any country OP. Thats OK?

Yes.