Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

3 hours ago, Vyatkomsk said:

Aryan, do you think we should make a Discord server specifically for your TNO adaptation? We can bring in anyone from TNO community as well as AOC community if they want to contribute to your mod

There is already a mod for TNO-style flags

TNO-style portraits already exist in your mod but not the style of the flags

I don’t have any experience with creating or running a discord server so I’m not sure how good of an idea that is. Specially due to the nature of the mod.

4 hours ago, Aryan said:

I don’t have any experience with creating or running a discord server so I’m not sure how good of an idea that is. Specially due to the nature of the mod.

I can help you. I have been using discord for 2 years.

5 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

I found an interesting way to break the GCW.

I don’t think this will be possible in the future since I’ve removed the choices apart from the ai only one for the GCW event (actually I thought that the current released version also doesn’t have them but apparently I was wrong). Those choices were a remnant of the mod which I had used as a base for my mod (mentioned on the first page).

15 hours ago, TheRaj said:

I can help you. I have been using discord for 2 years.

Good. I am thinking to help Aryan to make a server specifically for Aryan's mod, and allowing both HOI4 players and AOC2 players in, and from both sides the TNO fans strictly. You and me can help him together

Edited by Vyatkomsk

I wonder if more content/focus tree-via events for Germany will be added. Tomsk having more events being used as substitute for focus trees can be done for any country. like, after Speer winning the GCW, then picking some certain events would lead to Schmidt in power, or some other events leading to Dengist Speer

Hello Aryan! I have just come here just to ask a Question, and a possible solution, to a Problem that has been Plaguing me in my Gameplay, it's that when the AI Germany goes to Civil War, their Faction just renames to: "Afrika Schild" and still has some of the Old members, this makes the Uprisings in Poland and England to be squished immedietly, even worse, while Playing as South Africa for the South African War, it instead ends up as WW3 because the Faction germany has still exists, but Ostland still is quite Hard for the AI, but this ends up making lots of Map gore, is there anything i can do to prevent something like this to happen again?

8 hours ago, E Man said:

Привет, Ариец! Я только что пришел сюда, чтобы задать вопрос и возможное решение проблемы, которая преследовала меня в моем игровом процессе: когда ИИ Германия переходит к гражданской войне, их фракция просто переименовывается в: «Африка Шильд» и все еще есть некоторые из старых членов, это заставляет восстания в Польше и Англии быть немедленно подавленными, что еще хуже, в то время как играя за Южную Африку в южноафриканской войне, вместо этого она заканчивается как Третья мировая война, потому что фракция Германия все еще существует, но Остланд по-прежнему довольно сложен для ИИ, но это приводит к появлению большого количества крови на карте. Могу ли я что-нибудь сделать, чтобы что-то подобное не повторилос

move the date of death of the Fuhrer by 10 days

How do I play the mod I downloaded the zip folder, extracted it onto my desktop, launched the EXE file and nothing happening

On 4/11/2021 at 4:49 PM, E Man said:

Hello Aryan! I have just come here just to ask a Question, and a possible solution, to a Problem that has been Plaguing me in my Gameplay, it's that when the AI Germany goes to Civil War, their Faction just renames to: "Afrika Schild" and still has some of the Old members, this makes the Uprisings in Poland and England to be squished immedietly, even worse, while Playing as South Africa for the South African War, it instead ends up as WW3 because the Faction germany has still exists, but Ostland still is quite Hard for the AI, but this ends up making lots of Map gore, is there anything i can do to prevent something like this to happen again?

Change the date of fuhrer is dead event by 10 days. It will be fixed in the next update. I hadn’t realised it in the previous one since I was playing as Germany while testing.

On 4/12/2021 at 10:39 AM, Pogman said:

How do I play the mod I downloaded the zip folder, extracted it onto my desktop, launched the EXE file and nothing happening

You are meant to replace regular AoH2’s files with the ones in the zip. Ignore the exe.