Age of History 3

Dyndyk Dudun

Survey: I am creating my own mod and would like to ask what would you like new in my mod? you can offer your ideas

1 hour ago, Eric the Bloodaxe said:

I've never seen a good Napoleonic Wars mod in this community. If you create one with events, accurate leaders and accurate borders it will be really good.

I will do it in any case because I planned this,but can you offer something new, something specific

18 minutes ago, Dyndyk Dudun said:

I will do it in any case because I planned this,but can you offer something new, something specific

Sorry I don't have too much specific ideas. Maybe a fantasy world completely created by you or a collection of alternate scenarios?

Just now, Eric the Bloodaxe said:

Sorry I don't have too much specific ideas. Maybe a fantasy world completely created by you or a collection of alternate scenarios?

hmm, sounds good

this may be tricky, but could you make it so you don't have to conquer every Provence to capitulate a nation? like  after you get the top 3 biggest  cites and capital. thst would make the game much more realistic 

2 hours ago, Entaty13 said:

это может быть сложно, но могли бы вы сделать так, чтобы вам не пришлось покорять каждый Прованс, чтобы капитулировать нацию? как после того, как вы попадете в тройку крупнейших городов и столиц. это сделало бы игру более реалистичной 

I think it s very difficult,but I will try it if I'm not the only one working on the mod

add new troops/army types like for example you would recruit navy forces to cross water and they would be more expensive than land troops. you could have it so that you can have knights at technology 20 which would be cheap to hire. At technology 30 you could have artillery men who would be more expensive but have a 20% attack bonus.

You could add new political mechanics like a party system or voting system to see which party has power every 4 years, which would give the civilisation diffirent types of bonuses. like if you had a conservative party voted in then you would have a bonus to your countries happiness but, other countries like you less.

I think if you added more building types that would unlock the higher your technology level is, it would make the game more fun. Like at tech level 10 you would have a farm but at tech level 40 you could have a factory.

These features might be really hard to add to the game but if you add something like this to the mod it would make the game into a really good one

4 hours ago, Jackyyyyy said:

add new troops/army types like for example you would recruit navy forces to cross water and they would be more expensive than land troops. you could have it so that you can have knights at technology 20 which would be cheap to hire. At technology 30 you could have artillery men who would be more expensive but have a 20% attack bonus.

You could add new political mechanics like a party system or voting system to see which party has power every 4 years, which would give the civilisation diffirent types of bonuses. like if you had a conservative party voted in then you would have a bonus to your countries happiness but, other countries like you less.

I think if you added more building types that would unlock the higher your technology level is, it would make the game more fun. Like at tech level 10 you would have a farm but at tech level 40 you could have a factory.

These features might be really hard to add to the game but if you add something like this to the mod it would make the game into a really good one

Thank you it very good idea, but I don’t know where is army settings file.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:44 AM, Dyndyk Dudun said:

I'm waiting for your ideas

If you are a newbie in modding, then do something simple first. For example, a Papers Please mod with countries located on Balkans.