Age of History 3

11 minutes ago, Italian PeC said:

Yes marwan 😃

want you hate am banned read am  leveling join read empire of sealand and yeeshboe call me gay muls 64 say am ping everyone server terrk everyone hate am also am deleted  discord read empire of sealand and yeeshboe and starfruit banned am server tno aoh2 read am hate gay now am feel not have but everyone hate server terrk?

2 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

want you hate am banned read am  leveling join read empire of sealand and yeeshboe call me gay muls 64 say am ping everyone server terrk everyone hate am also am deleted  discord read empire of sealand and yeeshboe and starfruit banned am server tno aoh2 read am hate gay now am feel not have but everyone hate server terrk?

sorry say this but very am feel sad after  deleted discord also feel my heart fire hate again empire of sealand and yeeshboe 

55 minutes ago, Lakhal new said:

image.png.4405b75399df50ec4ac79ee03e97c98f.png

А ĐșĐŸĐłĐŽĐ° ĐŸĐœ Đ±ŃƒĐŽĐ”Ń‚ ĐżŃ€ĐžĐ±Đ»ĐžĐ·ĐžŃ‚Đ”Đ»ŃŒĐœĐŸ ĐłĐŸŃ‚ĐŸĐČ ĐŽĐ°ĐœĐœŃ‹Đč ĐŒĐŸĐŽ?

9 minutes ago, Italian PeC said:

The main scenario has reached it's event capacity limit. Events are breaking too much now. This is very unfortunate,  I will have to remove plans for British and american events

So unfortuned... I'm sorry but I'm sure that this will still be the greatest mod on Aoc2

1 hour ago, Italian PeC said:

The main scenario has reached it's event capacity limit. Events are breaking too much now. This is very unfortunate,  I will have to remove plans for British and american events

An event capacity limit... So my worst nightmare is a reality? Okay then.

BRITISH AND AMERICAN EVENTS REAPED (Vine boom)

1 hour ago, Italian PeC said:

The main scenario has reached it's event capacity limit. Events are breaking too much now.

Uh, just out of curiosity (and you don't have to answer if you aren't sure): How many events did you have before you reached said limit?

2 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

I hate Lukas I hate Lukas I hate Lukas I hate Lukas i hate Lukas I hate Lukas 

41 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Uh, just out of curiosity (and you don't have to answer if you aren't sure): How many events did you have before you reached said limit?

Around 600-650

Edited by Arianas07

10 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Well at least the mod will be released sooner... 

11 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

maybe code the game files