Age of History 3

Hi,

Some time ago, I created addon 3.0 by combining the skeleton of addon + and the core of Bloody Europa II. It turned out cool, especially when you can play with all the features of bloody Europe in your favorite addon. Now I have thought a little about the name and further development of the project, so the name of this mod is now addonredux. I plan to also add the features of the siegredux mod to my mod, but in the meantime, you can download it completely free and right now

Download link:   GOOGLE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g3sfFDXu4d0kxfzq96tbxTLchUQXdz52/view?usp=sharing

link to the review:

(if nothing appears here, please wait)

Edited by Pakek_Gaming

36 minutes ago, Pakek_Gaming said:

Hi,

Some time ago, I created addon 3.0 by combining the skeleton of addon + and the core of Bloody Europa II. It turned out cool, especially when you can play with all the features of bloody Europe in your favorite addon. Now I have thought a little about the name and further development of the project, so the name of this mod is now addonredux. I plan to also add the features of the siegredux mod to my mod, but in the meantime, you can download it completely free and right now

Download link: 

link to the review:

hi bro!

It Doesn’t Open The Game I Run It As Administrator And Windows 8 Compatibility And It Crashes Do This Have A Solution ? Even Turning Off Windows Antivirus To Allow The App To Run But It Crashes Instantly.

Edited by Douglas2468

Consider fixing the keyboard.

On 6/7/2021 at 3:22 PM, Pakek_Gaming said:

Hi,

Download link:   GOOGLE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g3sfFDXu4d0kxfzq96tbxTLchUQXdz52/view?usp=sharing

link to the review:

On 6/7/2021 at 5:22 AM, Pakek_Gaming said:

Hi,

link to the review:

good idea, But sounds mediocre...

Привет Пакек! Я видел на твоём канале, что мод развивается, но на сайте можно скачать только старую версию. Что случилось? Почему нельзя поставить сюда новую версию?

On 12/19/2021 at 5:29 PM, TheHacerStudio said:

Привет Пакек! Я видел на твоём канале, что мод развивается, но на сайте можно скачать только старую версию. Что случилось? Почему нельзя поставить сюда новую версию?

Обновление от 22.12.21

Было добавлено немало, а именно:
-Переработка Ивентов.
-Новая Карта.
-Новые иконки идеологий.
-Новая версия движка.
-Проработка лидеров стран. Сейчас проработаны лидеры Скандинавии, Прибалтики, Европейских стран СНГ(+ ДНР и ЛНР). У каждого лидера есть свои «нац. духи», которые позволят понять их политику.
-Портреты лидеров(WIP).
-Новые государства.
-Формируемые цивилизации(WIP).
-Границы провинций.

Скачать на ПК и Андроид - https://mods.su/age-of-civilizations-2/addon-redux/

Edited by Chemp