Age of History 3

Noobs Dudes

How to share Save games

This did work in some of my tests. (I deleted the save, then added it back, and it worked!)

ALL STEPS!

First, go to saves, next go to games. Next, you'll want to go the the map that your save is in. For example, if i have a good save i want to share in the Europe map, i'll pick the Europe folder. After that, i recommend removing saves that you no longer play. This will make the next step easier. Go to the folder of your save. (If you removed other saves, you'll go into the Age_of_Civilizations file so it'll be easier to find, & to make sure it's your save, go to the .JSON file, it'll have your civ's tag.) Now that you have it, copy & paste it into a new folder.

if you have someone else's save, copy the name of the folder, and paste in into the Age_of_Civilizations file. Example: The Folder's name is 1635659856454ozvyiaxw, so i'll add it in the Age_of_Civilizations file like so: (Other Save);1635659856454ozvyiaxw;

And that's how you do it. (You can do it with removed scenarios as well, but removed civs may cause some issues.)