Age of History 3
rara

Arabic language

Unfortunately, I found a problem with the letters of the civilizations that are on the map. When a lengthy search on the Internet and game files, I found a loophole in the structure of the game and by specifying languages that depend on linking their letters in one line that cannot be linked in the names of the civilizations on the map, for example the Arabic language:

To solve this problems I hope @Łukasz Jakowski
First: Solve the problem of U+E60xx letters not sticking and flipping
Note: I use U + FExx type letters
Second: It is working on the names of civilizations printed on the map and improving their writing to suit all languages
I don't want to dig deeper because only the developer (Łukasz Jakowski) can handle these problems
Thank you

Currently I will make the language like this until an update is released for the game

Screenshot_2.png

Update

The English language has been relied on as a language for reading civilizations, and the reason is the lack of sufficient support for the Arabic language in the names of civilizations and may cause problems in creating scenarios, cities and civilizations. The opinion of Arab players and channels on YouTube was taken, and the result was 3 votes to make civilizations in Arabic against 38 votes to make  Civilizations are in English and these views were taken from many platforms, YouTube, Discord, Twitter and Instagram

And the Arabic language will be ready on the Android and PC platform within two days, and the language files to add to your mod after two days as well. Thank you

Edited by rara