Age of History 3
Based

Victoria 2 GFM mod map adaptation for AoC2 (Finished)

9 hours ago, Austrian empire said:

will you be working on it after it realeases?

I can't promise anything. But maybe in the future I could add events to the mayor countries in the main scenario.

I just don't have the time I had when I started this project. All I can do is work on the final details for the release.

16 hours ago, Based said:

I can't promise anything. But maybe in the future I could add events to the mayor countries in the main scenario.

I just don't have the time I had when I started this project. All I can do is work on the final details for the release.

ok, and hey mad recpect for you man 🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

6 hours ago, Fbtbtbrbrtbth said:

Man, the work you've put into this is so fantastic and wonderful, it is very impressive and nice. Good dedication. Also, do you have any backgrounds just to change the map's texture up a bit to make the game more delegate? 

Thank you, I don't know what you mean by delegate but I have another background version that I scrapped in favor of the one that is currently on the mod.

GFM_L.thumb.png.6196247842c5a1bacb7b62ddf23939fc.pngGFM_R.thumb.png.e29efe5f6e2d6d58b647f02dd83eaa74.png

On 2/19/2023 at 6:52 PM, Serb said:

Do you plan on releasing it for android?

I could do that when my phone gets fixed. (Since I need to port it from PC to Android). For now, I can't promise anything .

Edited by Based