Age of History 3

Çağan Ayyıldız

Project: Vita (1.0.1 released with 13.000+ Provinces) (2.0: 11300/23000+ provinces)

28 minutes ago, Strategio said:

It would be sad if the mod died

33 minutes ago, angamo123 said:

I hope this project live until it done

Don't worry, i don't plan to leave it unfinished, because it just a map anyway. You should actually tell this to BPM Modding (to be used in the new "the Great War" mod) and future me (Project: Vita+) 😛

8 hours ago, wbladew5 said:

Also pls add Zhanjiang (the part where it says 1,2,3 and 4)

Zhanjiang-map.thumb.png.8040ad35b921009963e9f0b8421e338a.png

8 hours ago, wbladew5 said:

1.Maybe you should make Latakia province even more divided.

2.Also pls add WeihaiWeihai-map.thumb.png.9935c4766022365db9b3540ad208d681.png

8 hours ago, Strategio said:

I think vanilla's border in 1648 is wonky, borders in 1648 is completely different than in vanilla unknown.png

These has been/will be added.

9 hours ago, Strategio said:

The french border in savoy it doesn't look like historical french borders esspecially in the south eastern of the country without savoy or nice Around the (1780s-1860s)Large Map of France, 1790 - Original Art, Antique Maps & Prints

But i don't think i can do that. Because that means remaking France. Also, i think you can make this already because there are too many provinces. but the italy border has been fixed.

23 hours ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

Project: Vita
Project: Vita is a map made to increase the number of provinces in the game and is planned to be used in different mods. The map was created by dividing provinces in the vanilla several parts. In this way, you can easily adapt the desired backgrounds and scenarios (except some islands) to this map. There are also many civilizations and islands on the map that are not in vanilla (Additional Islands can be removed with wasteland maps). I plan to have about 17000 Provinces. Currently 5000 provinces have been completed.
Screenshots:

Görsel
Görsel
Görsel
Görsel
Görsel
GörselGörsel

MODS TO USE THIS MAP:
the Great War
Project: Vita+
Discord: https://discord.gg/Rn9gXVu4Dp

Hope this project never die

11 hours ago, ItsCatboy said:

please fix the letter I in civ names

I don't wanna see "AUSTR A" or "LITHUAN A"

aside from that, will there be 0% AI Aggressiveness and capitulation?

Mod is looking epic tho, keep up the good work!

This is problem with your computer's language. For example, the language of my computer is Turkish, when i play the game in English, for example, Ukraine appears as Ukra ne. If your computer doesn't have a capital "İ" in its language, you shouldn't have a problem.

Also, since this is just a map, there are no caputilation etc. won't happen. But in the mod where I will make with this map and in TGW mod these will be.

On 12/3/2022 at 6:51 AM, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

Project: Vita
Project: Vita is a map made to increase the number of provinces in the game and is planned to be used in different mods. The map was created by dividing provinces in the vanilla several parts. In this way, you can easily adapt the desired backgrounds and scenarios (except some islands) to this map. There are also many civilizations and islands on the map that are not in vanilla (Additional Islands can be removed with wasteland maps). I plan to have about 17000 Provinces. Currently 5000 provinces have been completed.
Screenshots:

Görsel
Görsel
Görsel
Görsel
Görsel
GörselGörsel

MODS TO USE THIS MAP:
the Great War
Project: Vita+
Discord: https://discord.gg/Rn9gXVu4Dp

I want to hope that the mod will not die