Age of History 3

VideoHed

Kerem Yılmaz (Conqueror's 2.0) stoled Bloody Europe Codes

Hi, my English is pretty bad and i don't want to use translator because it translates wrong, so, sorry for my bad england.

I don't have any ideas about that because after i played Conquerors 2.0 first time, i thought that was a mix mod of some mods and BEII. My biggest suspection is the long panel at the bottom same with BEII.

@BackToTheBrickStudiosI don't have any ideas about this too because he is saying that they made this background with by mixing "World+" and the "Age of Civilizations 2" backgrounds. I think he didn't steal that.

So i am pretty confused about everything. Just gonna watch everything like Switzerland. 

Also thanks to @ArashTheArcher for notifying me about this drama in his Discord server. 

Have a good day...

Just now, ekentkoyy said:

Hi, my English is pretty bad and i don't want to use translator because it translates wrong, so, sorry for my bad england.

I don't have any ideas about that because after i played Conquerors 2.0 first time, i thought that was a mix mod of some mods and BEII. My biggest suspection is the long panel at the bottom same with BEII.

@BackToTheBrickStudiosI don't have any ideas about this too because he is saying that they made this background with by mixing "World+" and the "Age of Civilizations 2" backgrounds. I think he didn't steal that.

So i am pretty confused about everything. Just gonna watch everything like Switzerland. 

Also thanks to @ArashTheArcher for notifying me about this drama in his Discord server. 

Have a good day...

Also @Kerems2434 i wanna know about what happened, can you write an answer ASAP?

On Monday, I will add the information I received from the people working in the mod and received on the last day to the topic in the form of additions.

1 hour ago, VideoHed said:

Ne açıklayacağımı bilmiyorum, bir mod çalışanı benimle discord hakkında konuşmayı teklif etti.

Why don't the mod makers of bloody european copyright

10 hours ago, VideoHed said:

If you are looking at the comments, I have added a new edit thread called "ADDENDUM" so you can all see that new evidence has come in.

Wow man... Great job... You're definitely changing the course of humankind by exposing something irrelevant from a dead game... Congratulations 👍👍👍

On 4/23/2023 at 11:44 AM, generic person said:

I'm calm in the forum 

VideoHed with a drama in his backpack

FtEg3gLWwAEGh7X.jpg

you didn't had to bring a latino meme here lmao.