Age of History 3
VideoHed

Kerem Yılmaz (Conqueror's 2.0) stoled Bloody Europe Codes

ENGLISH
I recently wanted to play the Conquerors 2.0 mod by a Turkish producer named Kerem Yilmaz because I liked version 1.5.1. When I started testing the mod, I found that the Bloody Europe codes were tried to be stolen, but
The game is full of bugs and it came out weeks or months after it was supposed to. 
I'm on his discord server and on the last day of making the mod 14 kids were randomly recruited. And if you think I'm slandering them, no. Because I realized that this was not noticed by anyone. And I don't think it's right that the labor of the Russians should be stolen and looked at. 
According to the information given by a friend working in the mod, the map was finished in the last 3 weeks, you can understand how sloppy it is from here. The release date was postponed 4 times, they could not make the mod for about 2 years, and the user interface of the mod is exactly the same as 1.5.1. And while playing this mod I encountered all the bugs from all the old versions I played in bloody europe. 
They stole Bloody Europe features from old and new updates. Other than the features, the code is exactly the same as the old versions of Bloody Europe. When I told my friend that I wrote this blog about the mod, he said complete fall. When you took 50% of the country from Bloody Europe, the whole country was stolen. Please let's not steal people's work. You can test it if you don't believe me.

RUSSIAN (РУССКИЙ)
Недавно я захотел поиграть в мод Conquerors 2.0 от турецкого продюсера по имени Керем Йилмаз, потому что мне понравилась версия 1.5.1.
Игра полна ошибок и была выпущена через несколько недель или месяцев после того, как должна была выйти.
Я нахожусь на его сервере discord и 14 случайных детей были взяты в последний день производства мода.И если вы думаете, что я пытаюсь оклеветать их имя, то нет.Потому что я понял, что это не было замечено никем.И я не считаю правильным воровать и заботиться о труде русских.
По информации от друга, работающего в этом моде, можно понять, насколько небрежно была закончена карта за последние 3 недели. Дата релиза переносилась 4 раза, они не смогли сделать мод примерно за 2 года, а UI мода точно такой же, как 1.5.1. И я столкнулся с ошибками во всех старых версиях, в которые я играл в кровавой европе, пока играл в этот мод.
Они украли функции Bloody Europe в старых и новых обновлениях.Кроме функций, коды точно такие же, как в старых версиях Bloody Europe.Когда я сказал своему другу, что я написал этот блог об этом моде, он сказал, что полное падение страны, когда Bloody Europe захватила 50% страны, было полностью украдено.Пожалуйста, давайте не будем красть труд людей.Если вы не верите, вы можете проверить это.

TURKISH (TÜRKÇE)

Geçenlerde Kerem Yılmaz adlı Türk yapımcının Conquerors 2.0 modunu oynamak istedim çünkü 1.5.1 sürümünü beğendim. Modu test etmeye başladığımda Bloody Europe kodlarının çalınmaya çalışıldığını ancak Oyun buglarla dolu ve çıkması gereken tarihten haftalar hatta aylar sonra çıktı. Onun discord sunucusundayım ve modun yapımının son gününde rastgele 14 çocuk alındı.Ve onların adına iftira attığımı düşünüyorsanız hayır.Çünkü bunun kimse tarafından fark edilmediğini fark ettim. Ve ben rusların emeğinin çalınıp bakılmasını doğru bulmayın. Modda çalışan bir arkadaşın verdiği bilgiye göre harita son 3 haftada bitti ne kadar özensiz olduğunu buradan anlayabilirsiniz. Çıkış tarihi 4 kez ertelendi yaklaşık 2 yıldır modu yapamadılar , ve modun kullanıcı arayüzü 1.5.1 ile tamamen aynıdır. Ve bu modu oynarken kanlı avrupa'da oynadığım tüm eski sürümlerdeki tüm hatalarla karşılaştım. Bloody Europe özelliklerini eski ve yeni güncellemelerden çalmışlar. Özellikler dışında kod Bloody Europe'un eski versiyonları ile birebir aynı. Arkadaşıma mod hakkında bu blogu yazdığımı söylediğimde komple sonbahar dedi. Bloody Europe'dan ülkenin %50'sini aldığınızda ülkenin tamamı çalındı. Lütfen insanların emeğini çalmayalım. İnanmıyorsanız test edebilirsiniz.

NEW EVIDENCE AND CONVERSATIONS FROM MOD WORK:ADD
This image is from 1 day before the mod was made and is proof that on the last day, a team of 20 people gathered and asked for 20 scenarios to be made per 3 people and made people make 60 sloppy scenarios in one day.image.png.aa21875078f6856c232d8da5489bdbf5.png

Proof that the video below is not a fake

Proof that the technology map was drawn in a sloppy and inaccurate way on the last day is below: "When you make Iberia, the technology of the whole world changes.By the way, the game came out on the 18th of that month and the messages are from the 17th.
image.png.626f0f714a48a75be6c36c6d27423f24.png
The following conversation belongs to one of the 14 people who were taken on the last day, he actually wrote a comment on this post, but he deleted it to avoid being banned from kerem yılmaz's server.

image.thumb.png.b37fcd096b8419d85995c363377ba19f.png

This is Kerem Yilmaz's friend named Ulutas, who was a friend of Kerem Yilmaz in the old times, and later Ulutas, when he approached Kerem Yilmaz, he sent a keylogger by a friend and deleted his videos. His friend did not accept this because he loved Kerem Yilmaz very much, and we made him accept it at the last moment while talking to him.

image.png.8a58b26509d89affb1509e4c3585ebae.png

Apart from that, this friend said that Kerem Yilmaz was looking for a paid map maker in the last day, but only 1 person other than him deleted the messages because he knew.

I WILL ADD THE EVIDENCE AS I FIND IT!

April 25, 2023 New Evidence

If you do not understand the proof that he is looking for a paid cartographer for the mod map that he has not been able to grow for 2 years in recent days, you can translate it through translate.

1.png.c0410423f8ad510fd1db377c7cf66607.png.a4e3e35539a9fa140de2d74225c59695.png
2.png.f3675842edcff039b37e177f1e15c528.png.e9b8df36345e559f22c0bc74e3c66831.png

Edited by VideoHed
Changing For Turkish Language Edition and New Proof's Add for Topic

ESPAÑOL

Recientemente quise jugar el mod Conquerors 2.0 de un productor turco llamado Kerem Yilmaz porque me gustaba la versión 1.5.1. Cuando comencé a probar el mod, descubrí que intentó robar los códigos de Bloody Europe.

El juego está lleno de errores y salió semanas o meses después de lo previsto.

Estoy en su servidor de Discord y el último día de hacer el mod, 14 niños fueron reclutados al azar. Y si crees que los estoy calumniando, pues no. Porque me di cuenta de que esto no fue notado por nadie. Y no creo que sea correcto que el trabajo de los rusos sea robado y mirado.

Según la información proporcionada por un amigo que trabaja en el mod, el mapa se terminó en las últimas 3 semanas, puedes entender lo descuidado que está desde aquí. La fecha de lanzamiento se pospuso 4 veces, no pudieron hacer el mod durante aproximadamente 2 años y la interfaz de usuario del mod es exactamente la misma que la 1.5.1. Y mientras jugaba este mod me encontré con todos los errores de todas las versiones antiguas que jugué en Bloody Europe.

Robaron características de Bloody Europe de actualizaciones antiguas y nuevas. Aparte de las características, el código es exactamente el mismo que el de las versiones anteriores de Bloody Europe. Cuando le dije a mi amigo que escribí este blog sobre el mod, dijo caída completa. Cuando tomó el 50% de los países de Bloody Europe, todos los países fueron robados. Por favor, no robemos el trabajo de la gente. Puedes probarlo si no me crees.

Edited by Apolo

21 hours ago, VideoHed said:

İNGİLİZCE
Geçenlerde Kerem Yılmaz adlı Türk yapımcının Conquerors 2.0 modunu oynamak istedim çünkü 1.5.1 versiyonunu beğendim. Modu test etmeye başladığımda Bloody Europe kodlarının çalınmaya çalışıldığını ancak
oyunun buglarla dolu olduğunu ve olması gerekenden haftalar hatta aylar sonra çıktığını gördüm. 
Discord sunucusundayım ve modu yapmanın son gününde 14 çocuk rastgele işe alındı. Onlara iftira attığımı düşünüyorsan, hayır. Çünkü bunun kimse tarafından fark edilmediğini fark ettim. Ve Rusların emeğinin çalınıp bakılmasını doğru bulmuyorum. 
Modda çalışan bir arkadaşın verdiği bilgiye göre harita son 3 haftada bitti, ne kadar özensiz olduğunu buradan anlayabilirsiniz. Çıkış tarihi 4 kez ertelendi, yaklaşık 2 yıldır modu yapamadılar ve modun kullanıcı arayüzü 1.5.1 ile birebir aynı. Ve bu modu oynarken, kanlı Avrupa'da oynadığım tüm eski sürümlerdeki tüm hatalarla karşılaştım. 
Kanlı Avrupa özelliklerini eski ve yeni güncellemelerden çaldılar. Özellikler dışında kod, Bloody Europe'un eski sürümleriyle tamamen aynıdır. Arkadaşıma modla ilgili bu blogu yazdığımı söylediğimde tamamen düştü dedi. Kanlı Avrupa'dan ülkenin %50'sini aldığınızda tüm ülke çalındı. Lütfen insanların emeğini çalmayalım. Bana inanmıyorsan test edebilirsin.

RUSSIAN (РУССКИЙ)
Недавно я захотел поиграть в Conquerors 2.0 от турецкого продюсера во имени Керем Йилмаз, потому пито сия 1.5.1.
Игра полна ошибок ve была выпущена через несколько недель veya месяцев после того, как должна была выйти.
Я нахожусь на его сервере discord и 14 случайных детей были взяты в последний день производства мода.И если вы, думаете оклеветать их имя, то нет.Потому что я понял, что это не было замечено никем.И я не считаю правильным воровать ve заботиться о труде русских.
По информации от друга, работающего в этом моде, можно понять, насколько небрежно была закончена карта за после3. 4. sürüme geçiş yapın, ancak 1.5.1'de olduğu gibi, 2. sürümdeki ilk modun yanı sıra 1.5.1'deki kullanıcı arayüzü modu. Çoğu zaman, birkaç gün boyunca, Rusya'nın başkentine yakın bir yerde, bir moda modundan çıkın.
Kanlı Avrupa'yı şu günlerde ziyaret edin ve yeni sezonda Bloody Europe'u izleyin. своему другу, что я написал этот блог об эtom mоде, он сказал, что полное падение страны, когда Bloody Europe 50% страны, было полностью укRAдено. ü это.

TÜRKÇE (TÜRKÇE)
Geçenlerde Kerem Yılmaz adlı Türk yapımcılarının Conquerors 2.0 modunu oynamak istedim çünkü 1.5.1 sürümünü denedim. Modu test etmeye başladığımda Bloody Europe kodlarının çalınmaya çalışıldığı ancak
Oyun hatalarıyla dolu ve olması gerekenden haftalar veya aylar sonra çıktı.
Discord sunucusundayım ve modu yapmak son gününde 14 çocuğa rastgele işe alındı. Onlara iftira attığımı, hayır. Çünkü bunun kimse tarafından fark edilmediğini fark ettim. Ve Rusların emeğinin çalınıp bakılmasını doğru buluyorum.
Modda çalışan bir arkadaşının bilgisine göre harita oğlu 3 haftada bitti, ne kadar özensiz olduğunu buradan anlayabilirsiniz. Çıkış tarihi 4 kez ertelendi, yaklaşık 2 yıldır modu yapamadılar ve modun kullanıcı arayüzü 1.5.1 ile birebir aynı. Ve bu modu taşıma, kanlı Avrupa'da oynadığım tüm eski bölümlerdeki tüm hatalarla karşılaştım.
Kanlı Avrupa özellikleri eski ve yeni güncellemelerden çaldılar. Kod dışındaki özellikler, Bloody Europe'un eski bölgeleriyle tamamen aynıdır. Arkadaşıma modla ilgili bu blog yazdığımı söylediğimde tamamen düştü dedi. Kanlı Avrupa'dan yerel %50'sini elinde bulunduran tüm ülke çalındı. Lütfen kullanıcıların emeğini çalmayalım. Bana inanmıyorsan test edebilirsin.

You don't need to play to understand, it's clear when you look at its features 🙂
The mod was actually going to be nice, we were going to do other things, but Kerem gave up doing it together, the mod was garbage,
(originally we were doing the mod together)

1 hour ago, Batın Burhan said:

You don't need to play to understand, it's clear when you look at its features 🙂
The mod was actually going to be nice, we were going to do other things, but Kerem gave up doing it together, the mod was garbage,
(originally we were doing the mod together)

It's already obvious that it's a stolen mod

38 minutes ago, VideoHed said:

He's taking Bloody Europe's rightful place, it's not fair!

I am about talking about his mod using the codes, I am talking about the controversy 

And I know is not cool to steal others code

Edited by davidtjk

4 hours ago, The German Empire said:

Still, Kerem Yilmaz is known for procrastinating for his mods, and therefore most of these mods turn out to be poorly made

Exactly.

This version of Conquerors took an insanely long amount of time to make with little to no progress/new features

World+ just never really came out

And he has been exposed for stealing the background from one of @Reich projects and using it for Fate of World: Remastered Edition, and then going on to gaslight him.

Its like he makes the mods to drum up support, then either takes 2 fucking years to make an update, or he just doesn't release the other half of the mod.