Age of History 3

1 hour ago, Wooodex said:

No need for that, as stated before this is a Beta, everything stated will be changed and is the reason why I asked people to tell me bugs to fix NOT for others to fix the bugs for me.

I wanted to give my suggestion to how fix it.

Because I have said many informations and I said that you may be confused.

And this forum is about collaboration after all.

I I wanted to fix the bug Myself I will modify the game directly and do all my suggestions without even stating them here and publish it in a sub-mod. But this is not the way I want to do. We should stay united.

Rebels take random leaders, if you know how to fix that tell me.

The Czechs have a small chance to join Intermarium, its called an alt-history path and I want there to be both historical and non-historical stuff to the game so it does not get boring quickly

Will think about making ww2 start early

Polish-Lithuanian path will be in a future Lithuanian tree

*"AFTERMATH OF WW2 WILL BE COMPLETELY CHANGED"* I will make it completely customizable and every player will get a different outcome, I believe I already told you this but if I did not now I did.

But Czechoslovakia joining is still a possiblity, and if a player chose to join( there is an event for that after all)

Yes,as you said both historical and non-historical paths are needed.

Peru will get changed borders next beta

Like I told you before *"Hungary will get a monarchist path"*

Abyssinia is able to defeat Italy without any buffs

Japan will get an overhaul in the next next beta

Whole Africa will go to Vichy France in the next update

Communist path to all countries, ehh, maybe

Will think about French monarchy path

About Hungary, I know but I added that Mikol Horthy could be crowned king path if you read carefully my mess and the monarch could also be from transylvania two things I have not said before.

Border gore is being fixed with every beta being released, just keep reporting these problems to me so I can fix them in the future

Yes also if France turn communist, Alsace-Lorraine do not became a wasteland.

9 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

I wanted to give my suggestion to how fix it.

Because I have said many informations and I said that you may be confused.

And this forum is about collaboration after all.

I I wanted to fix the bug Myself I will modify the game directly and do all my suggestions without even stating them here and publish it in a sub-mod. But this is not the way I want to do. We should stay united.

If you want we can talk on discord, my name is the_amazing_dude and that way we can co-operate better, you could become a part of the team aswell

3 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

About Hungary, I know but I added that Mikol Horthy could be crowned king path if you read carefully my mess and the monarch could also be from transylvania two things I have not said before.

My bad, I was rushing through your text

4 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

If you want we can talk on discord, my name is the_amazing_dude and that way we can co-operate better, you could become a part of the team aswell

I will see, because I am currently developping many projects/scenarios.

22 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Well I played the game, did rhe timelapse and found the following

- Border gore in Sweden

Screenshot_20230702-221351.thumb.png.22e3d9dcca36e0a6b40a46640205ee2f.png

- When WW2 begin, and after maginot Line become a wasteland, Germany do not invade Netherlands and Belgium nor demand military acess from them, which lead to a Germany deafeated in 1940/41 but still even if Nz does not exist Hungary still receive the event of invading Soviet Union so you should add more conditions to the events

-Still border lore in Spain

Screenshot_20230702-214447.thumb.png.4bf18de7dbd6b643228bc1af72a6f104.png

- Come on this guy died from a long time

Screenshot_20230702-011543.thumb.png.a46ced0eac5f940f3d3a0b97e4dab613.png

-The peace deal after Germany as I said before should be customizable if Soviet Union will make communist the land he conquer and Germany can be divided in different ways:

First way: Morgenthau plan (  If the Soviets did not manage to reach Berlin)

Morgenthau_Plan_map_svg.thumb.png.f656a98e03187bfc62c70e0f84a57981.png

Second way: Churchill plan ( If Britain manage to take Berlin and the Allies manage to take Hungary before the Soviets)

88736777_tlchargement.jpeg.043367024097214ff3c48dcae8f5fe5b.jpeg

Third way: this the way they divided it in our timeline because USSR reached Berlin first, the one you have shown is the 1949 one with wacky borders: so wacky that NZ germany often stay in some German arears

So spot the difference:

our timeline

10813625_tlchargement(1).jpeg.cf563fd4872bf694ff7914f5195ba800.jpeg

and the allied occupied zone merged into GFR and Soviet region become RDA but that is 1949

and you completely miss up that Austria was Also DIVIDED INTO OCCUPATION ZONES

So now let see the game

Well the borders between the two germanies does not even match the reality and NZ Germany still chill in some arears SU still own some areas in PolenScreenshot_20230702-223913.thumb.png.72faed1ca9039c438e26abebcb8bd19b.png

Also if the French defeated early the Germans and entered Berlin, they would carve up the Germans like this

The French plan:

2cvt64dvd3171.thumb.png.aeb18266b506da3975e0cf12aae8198c.png

By the way how do I do these? do I make all of Germany into a wasteland and do it that way? I should prob make like 20 events for every specific end ( Like if Germany has Netherlands I will make a separate event because in some scenario they could still be alive ) or should I make them all a wasteland in one event?

20 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

By the way how do I do these? do I make all of Germany into a wasteland and do it that way? I should prob make like 20 events for every specific end ( Like if Germany has Netherlands I will make a separate event because in some scenario they could still be alive ) or should I make them all a wasteland in one event?

I think you would rather do regional events, every events fix the borders in one region, that would more comprehensive, one event lead to static borders.

Well, If Soviet Union did not join the war, Poland would not lose Lvov. I mean Poland overrun Germany and I do not know sign a non-agression pact with the Soviets.

There are many possibilities.

So many events is the true answer.

2 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

I think you would rather do regional events, every events fix the borders in one region, that would more comprehensive, one event lead to static borders.

Well, If Soviet Union did not join the war, Poland would not lose Lvov. I mean Poland overrun Germany and I do not know sign a non-agression pact with the Soviets.

There are many possibilities.

So many events is the true answer.

Very well, the next beta will be full of these end game scenarios. Thanks brother

very good mod! i have one bug i found where if germany chooses to diplomatically take rhineland. and release saarland as vassal, and when the ww2 starts and france attacks germany france usually invades saarland and annexes it, and when germany capitulates france they sometime make a peacedeal where france exists but is just saarland

2 hours ago, sfcdszaas said:

very good mod! i have one bug i found where if germany chooses to diplomatically take rhineland. and release saarland as vassal, and when the ww2 starts and france attacks germany france usually invades saarland and annexes it, and when germany capitulates france they sometime make a peacedeal where france exists but is just saarland

I see, thanks for reporting this to me

A correction that should be done is changing the capital of Brazil from Brasília to Rio de Janeiro. Brasília wasn't a thing until the government and Juscelino Kubitschek started idealising the construction of a capital city in the middle of the country, called Brasília. By the order of Kubitschek, in his presidential mandate, the construction of Brasília started in 1957 and finished in 1960.

Oh, and an idea I had: Since the main scenario is the World war two one, and there won't have any more scenarios, to fit more the theme, cities could be rename to their name in that time. Some examples as

Kaliningrad - Konigsberg

Kinshasa - Leopoldville

Jakarta - Batavia

Gdansk - Danzig

Volgograd - Stalingrad

St. Petersburg - Leningrad

And this could be your choice, but rename the cities which have their name in English to their native languages, such as:

Rome - Roma

Cologne - Köln

Moscow - Moskva

Kiev - Kyiv

On 7/5/2023 at 3:34 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

A correction that should be done is changing the capital of Brazil from Brasília to Rio de Janeiro. Brasília wasn't a thing until the government and Juscelino Kubitschek started idealising the construction of a capital city in the middle of the country, called Brasília. By the order of Kubitschek, in his presidential mandate, the construction of Brasília started in 1957 and finished in 1960.

I wish a mechanic exist to change the name of the city while playing or for each scenario like hoi4.

On 7/4/2023 at 8:36 PM, Emir of Granada said:

Can you buff a little bit Finland in the continuation war, not the winter war. Because in OTL it do pretty well in it. Not very much.

Sure why not