Age of History 3

On 7/14/2023 at 6:50 PM, Emir of Granada said:

Fine, what about my first message about poland and the revolts?

Me and my team will not copy HoI4 trees, we are not making HoI4 for AoC2. Isnt there already a project for AoC2 HoI4 crossover or something

6 hours ago, Wooodex said:

Me and my team will not copy HoI4 trees, we are not making HoI4 for AoC2. Isnt there already a project for AoC2 HoI4 crossover or something

If you read my message carefully, you may have seen that I criticised this focus tree and just said that it would be a good idea to add polish monarchist path. This the core of the idea... and also there are others points that I mentionned before: rebel system, polish peasent revolt...

Edited by Emir of Granada

5 hours ago, Wooodex said:

There are many but 90% just concentrate on fonts and UI and bad-made little events.

The other 9% are too good to be true, so they remained unfinished or were just a lie from the beggining.

the other 1% was actually good but is dead .

On 7/5/2023 at 8:55 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Oh, and an idea I had: Since the main scenario is the World war two one, and there won't have any more scenarios, to fit more the theme, cities could be rename to their name in that time. Some examples as

Kaliningrad - Konigsberg

Kinshasa - Leopoldville

Jakarta - Batavia

Gdansk - Danzig

Volgograd - Stalingrad

St. Petersburg - Leningrad

And this could be your choice, but rename the cities which have their name in English to their native languages, such as:

Rome - Roma

Cologne - Köln

Moscow - Moskva

Kiev - Kyiv

Léopoldville not Leopoldville

Kwantung Leased Territory in 1921 including the Japanese area of influence and neutral zone.

The Kwantung Leased Territory (Japanese: 關東州, Kantō-shū; traditional Chinese: 關東州; simplified Chinese: 关东州; pinyin: Guāndōng zhōu; Wade–Giles: Kwan1-tung1-chou1) was a leased territory of the Empire of Japan in the Liaodong Peninsula from 1905 to 1945.

British Weihaiwei or Wei-hai-wei, on the northeastern coast of China, was a leased territory of the United Kingdom from 1898 until 1930. The capital was Port Edward, which lay in what is now the centre of Huancui District in the city of Weihai in the province of Shandong.

Location of Kwangchow Wan in French Indochina

The Leased Territory of Guangzhouwan, officially the Territoire de Kouang-Tchéou-Wan,[nb 1] was a territory on the coast of Zhanjiang in China leased to France and administered by French Indochina.[1] The capital of the territory was Fort-Bayard, present-day Zhanjiang.[nb 2]

On 6/19/2023 at 10:36 PM, Xjento said:

Crazy.

I was crazy once

They put me in a room

A rubber room.

A rubber room with rats

And rats make me crazy

Crazy.

I was crazy once

They put me in a room

A rubber room.

A rubber room with rats

And rats make me crazy

Crazy.

I was crazy once

They put me in a room

A rubber room.

A rubber room with rats

And rats mak

Crazy.

I was crazy once

They put me in a room

A rubber room.

A rubber room with rats

And rats make me crazye me crazy

Room 101

On 7/27/2023 at 6:43 AM, Kerguelen Mapping said:

Kwantung Leased Territory in 1921 including the Japanese area of influence and neutral zone.

The Kwantung Leased Territory (Japanese: 關東州, Kantō-shū; traditional Chinese: 關東州; simplified Chinese: 关东州; pinyin: Guāndōng zhōu; Wade–Giles: Kwan1-tung1-chou1) was a leased territory of the Empire of Japan in the Liaodong Peninsula from 1905 to 1945.

British Weihaiwei or Wei-hai-wei, on the northeastern coast of China, was a leased territory of the United Kingdom from 1898 until 1930. The capital was Port Edward, which lay in what is now the centre of Huancui District in the city of Weihai in the province of Shandong.

Location of Kwangchow Wan in French Indochina

The Leased Territory of Guangzhouwan, officially the Territoire de Kouang-Tchéou-Wan,[nb 1] was a territory on the coast of Zhanjiang in China leased to France and administered by French Indochina.[1] The capital of the territory was Fort-Bayard, present-day Zhanjiang.[nb 2]

Thanks

On 8/15/2023 at 8:46 AM, Emir of Granada said:

I entered the discord two times but I found nothing related to this mod.

Just some alt his discussions at best and the rest is empty.

You are meant to react to a message located in  #rules. No worries since I will post the stuff from discord here now either way

On 8/15/2023 at 1:25 PM, Honex said:

Add Social Democracy And A Left-Wing Path For United States 

Events for America will come, currently focused on Europe tho