Age of History 3
Laropin

Age of History II - Deluxe (MOD IS BACK!)

Hope you fix some Brazilian states borders such as in Santa Catarina, Paraíba and also add the Federal District. Would also be appreciated if Argentinian state borders were added, as well as the Paraguay - Chaco Border was corrected, to properly fit the river that cuts that country in two.

Historical borders, specially for Brazil in northwest Amazonas would be highly appreciated too.

Overall S.A. is left alone and skipped by most mods, but it'd be appreciated by the Latin American community if it didn't get overlooked in this mod.

1 hour ago, germanycommunities said:

Canada boundaries are incomplete yet

Northwest Territories-Nunavut boundary from Melville, Mackenzie King and Borden Islands must be added.

Wow, there are a lot of islands in Canada.

4 hours ago, germanycommunities said:

Canada boundaries are incomplete yet

Northwest Territories-Nunavut boundary from Melville, Mackenzie King and Borden Islands must be added.

Last time i tried to mess with Canada's Northern islands the entire 7x scale broke. I don't think i should go through that again.

51 minutes ago, Laropin said:

Last time i tried to mess with Canada's Northern islands the entire 7x scale broke. I don't think i should go through that again.

you have discord?

Due to some weird bug in my map editor, i am now unable to subdivide provinces and make new ones, i don't know why this is...

I'll update the mod OTHER ways.

Posted (edited)

Bug:

Every time i delete a province, it deletes it properly.

However when i draw a new province in the old province area and press ENTER, the entire old province just appears unchanged.

Also, if i make a new province in an empty area, it dissapears once i hit enter but it still gives me a proper province file. I am using Map Editor 2.0

Edited by Laropin

7 minutes ago, Laropin said:

Bug:

Every time i delete a province, it deletes it properly.

However when i draw a new province in the old province area and press ENTER, the entire old province just appears unchanged.

Also, if i make a new province in an empty area, it dissapears once i hit enter but it still gives me a proper province file. I am using Map Editor 2.0

do you have an anti-virus installed?

because making an exception on the map editor (for the file shield, i dunno how it was called exactly) in avast/avg fixed the issue for me. 

50 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

do you have an anti-virus installed?

because making an exception on the map editor (for the file shield, i dunno how it was called exactly) in avast/avg fixed the issue for me. 

Hm... Thats funny, i just installed Avast.

1 minute ago, Laropin said:

Wow that worked, i'm such a Windows nerd i try everything except obvious solutions... lol.

soy ese

On 1/24/2024 at 3:02 PM, Fireboy said:

You should fix Sudan and Egypt border

wish granted, Also i made Bir Tawil wasteland in Current World, The egyptian and the Sudan AOH2 Community will destroy me for this.

imagen.png.06a651461687f190d366f1c876d1e0c0.png

3 hours ago, juanesbodrio said:

el Mod tendrá Islas?? 

Cuales islas?

AOH2 de por si tiene islas sin necesitar mods.