Age of History 3
PeteFromPat

Raputia - Another world

Raputia 

341 Provinces Currently

5000+ Provinces Expected

Raputia Year: 1455

In the intricate world of Raputia, a captivating narrative unfolds, weaving together a tapestry of history and lore that sets the stage for a gripping power struggle among its three formidable superpowers. As the once-mighty empire governed by the Regon-Vatist system teeters on the brink of collapse, the seeds of discontent sprout into full-fledged successionist movements, fueling unrest and uncertainty across the land.

Amidst this backdrop of upheaval, the remaining superpowers, the Conglasist Powers and the Dadonists, emerge as contenders in a high-stakes battle for supremacy. With each faction fiercely committed to spreading its own ideology and asserting its dominance, the continent becomes a battleground where political intrigue and strategic maneuvering reign supreme.

As the Conglasist Powers champion their vision of governance through council-based systems and decentralized authority, the Dadonists advocate for a dictatorial regime under the banner of warlord Dadon. Their conflicting ideologies collide, sparking conflicts and alliances that shape the course of Raputia's history.

Against this backdrop of turmoil and ambition, Raputia stands at a crossroads, poised on the brink of profound change. The fate of the continent hangs in the balance as the struggle for power unfolds, driving the narrative forward with intrigue, suspense, and the relentless pursuit of dominance.

Raputia's uniqueness extends beyond its political turmoil, boasting a diverse array of creatures, languages, and nations that add depth and intrigue to its landscape. Despite technological advancements akin to the 1600s, where early guns and swords reign supreme, the world of Raputia teems with fantastical elements and cultural nuances that set it apart from our own. As the struggle for power unfolds against this rich backdrop, Raputia's fate hangs in the balance, awaiting the actions of its inhabitants to shape its future.

Ideologies

Dadonism emerges as a revolutionary ideology advocating for a dictatorship government, characterized by its ruthless pursuit of power and willingness to commit war crimes. Despite the outlawing of the slave trade in Baskinia, Dadonists persist in their nefarious activities, perpetuating the abhorrent practice for their own gain.

Central to Dadonism is the veneration of the warlord Dadon, a controversial figure whose conquests in the east sparked the First Great War. Revered by some and reviled by others, Dadon's legacy casts a shadow over the ideology, fueling debates and divisions among its followers. With its brutal tactics and uncompromising pursuit of authority, Dadonism remains a potent force in Raputia's tumultuous political landscape, shaping the course of history through its actions and beliefs.

Conglasism is a unique system of governance characterized by the decentralization of power and the prominence of councils in decision-making. Under this system, the government is overseen by a network of councils scattered across the country, each responsible for electing leaders to represent their interests. These leaders, while serving as figureheads for their respective regions, wield limited real power, with the true authority lying within the councils themselves.

The councils hold significant sway in shaping policies and laws, operating autonomously from the central government. This decentralization allows for localized governance, enabling councils to pass and amend laws specific to their areas without direct intervention from the national government. As a result, Conglasism fosters a system of grassroots democracy, empowering communities to actively participate in the governance of their regions while ensuring representation at the national level.

Regon-Vantism, the traditional order that once held sway over Raputia for centuries, has gradually declined in influence following the rise of Dadon. Under Regon-Vantism, governance is centralized under a Vant, akin to a king or emperor, who wields significant control over their realm. However, in recent years, the authority of Vants has waned, leading to a shift towards a more decentralized model reminiscent of Conglasism.

While Vants historically exerted considerable power over their countries, their grip has loosened over time, allowing for the establishment of Conglasist-style councils across the nation. These councils represent a departure from the traditional centralization of power, granting local communities greater autonomy in governing their affairs. The embrace of this decentralized approach marks a significant departure from the rigid hierarchy of Regon-Vantism, reflecting changing political dynamics and the evolving needs of Raputia's populace in the face of shifting ideologies and power structures.

Krupptocracy represents a plutocratic ideology centered around the supremacy of financial institutions, where banks wield significant influence over governance and policymaking. Rooted in nationalism and secularism, Krupptocracy advocates for the separation of religion from government affairs, viewing it as irrelevant to the functioning of the state. Under this ideology, anocratic regimes often emerge, masquerading as democracies while in reality, elections are rigged, and corrupt regimes manipulate power to serve the interests of the elite.

The hallmark of Krupptocracy lies in its prioritization of economic interests and the consolidation of wealth and power among a select few. Through manipulation of political processes and exploitation of economic systems, Krupptocratic regimes perpetuate inequality and cement the dominance of financial elites, perpetuating a cycle of corruption and oppression. Despite its guise of democracy, Krupptocracy represents a distortion of governance, where the pursuit of profit supersedes the welfare of the populace, and the true beneficiaries are those who control the levers of economic power.

Lazatism embodies an ideology characterized by a centralized decision-making process, where a select inner council holds sway over the policy direction of the entire nation. Originating from the leadership of Peciff Pontif in Porgan, Lazatism initially sought to emerge as a fourth ideological contender during the superpowers' cold war era. However, its ambitious aspirations faltered, leading to its adoption primarily within Baskinia.

In recent years, Lazatism has experienced a resurgence, particularly within Baskinia, as an alternative ideology challenging traditional notions of nationalism. Rejecting the concept of nationalism as flawed, Lazatism advocates for a society that continuously expands, assimilating diverse cultures and identities into a unified state identity. However, this expansionist agenda has resulted in the forced assimilation and purging of many ethnic groups within Porgan, tarnishing Lazatism's reputation and garnering widespread condemnation.

Despite its controversial methods and negative associations, Lazatism continues to attract followers who are drawn to its vision of a unified, all-encompassing society. As Lazatism gains traction, it remains a divisive force, challenging established ideologies and reshaping the political landscape of Baskinia and beyond.

Lazatism's disdain for Dadonism stems from fundamental ideological differences and conflicting visions for society. While Dadonism promotes a dictatorial form of government and emphasizes centralized control, Lazatism advocates for a small inner council to dictate national policy, prioritizing centralized decision-making over individual autonomy. Additionally, Lazatism's expansionist ideology clashes with Dadonism's focus on territorial conquest and militaristic expansion.

Furthermore, Lazatism's rejection of nationalism as flawed contrasts sharply with Dadonism's emphasis on nationalistic fervor and the glorification of warlord Dadon's conquests. Lazatism's vision of a society constantly expanding and absorbing diverse cultures opposes Dadonism's rigid adherence to its own ideology and the suppression of dissenting voices.

This ideological conflict has fueled animosity between Lazatism and Dadonism, leading to tensions and hostility between their respective adherents. As Lazatism gains prominence as an alternative ideology, its opposition to Dadonism becomes more pronounced, shaping political discourse and dynamics within Baskinia and beyond.

image.thumb.png.83f643d66163d2506b6f3a0461b99a2d.png

Raputia(1).thumb.png.b83d82cb0c2351ec88dc9fdbcfb2826a.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

1 hour ago, PeteFromPat said:

I have been working on my own Fictional world in my free time, so I decided to make a map mod based on the History of the world.

Not bad, you could send more screenshots of the stage or other things, Your mod looks interesting, I will give you some ideas later to put in the mod

6 minutes ago, The XD gat said:

Not bad, you could send more screenshots of the stage or other things, Your mod looks interesting, I will give you some ideas later to put in the mod

Sounds Great you could help with the lore of some nations that I'm working on.

The State Huggrug is all that remains of the Pale Lake Empire with a Dadonist Revolt taking place and The city-state of Megg Gaining Autonomy. The old Vant still rules the remains of his Empire but his time may be running out.

image.thumb.png.91a389e93aaf1340fe1fce8261c8a39b.png 

20 minutes ago, The XD gat said:

It would be good if you gave names to the continents and regions

ah yes I have already named one, the current continent I'm working on is Baskinia, it sits just above the Baskin sea and is the Land of the old empires. Basically its similar in style to Europe, During colonial era.image_2024-02-11_184053774.thumb.png.fe3e45ef17785f60b44e9281dd056d90.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

13 minutes ago, PeteFromPat said:

ah yes I have already named one, the current continent I'm working on is Baskinia, it sits just above the Baskin sea and is the Land of the old empires. Basically its similar in style to Europe, During colonial era.image_2024-02-11_184053774.thumb.png.fe3e45ef17785f60b44e9281dd056d90.png

Not bad, keep it up

After the collapse of the Pale Lake Empire the Military took over in the Gronda region, and would attempt to stop the invading Porgon's from the north, this would fail and they Military was overthrown by the banks who installed a Krupptocratic ruler who would stabilise the country after the war. The Banks would push for a Capitalist society which would boost the economy greatly. The Leader Admron Puke would be Known for his skills in leadership.

image.thumb.png.ea9e7795d3dfc86923cfe877f9ef19dc.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

4 hours ago, MOHMMAD STARK said:

Looks great , But if you are a great developer, why don't you make a Game of Thrones mod? Wouldn't that be better? 

well a game of thrones mod would be cool, but I don't really know much about it and I'm not really a fan.

9 hours ago, reau said:

so trade north of the baskinia continent is controlled? Or do you still have a level of freedom? This mod takes place in a specific year, it appears to be at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century.

the year is 1455 in the calendar of Raputia and yes it is quite like the end of the 19th century. and the Huggrug State is losing control of trade in the north due to the collapse of their empire.

Will there be a big war in this world? What is the name of this bay? since I think the kingdom of hinrock will ask for help from some northern country that has control of the bay region in the north. to take the Gronda region and make them enter into a big war. It would be interesting to see this situation. a war for control of the bay.

1 hour ago, PeteFromPat said:

Does anyone want to make a flag for the kingdom of Hinrock?

image.thumb.png.9c0640ec09ab740d5213aa95482df1da.png

Talvez uma cor preta e azul diferença da bandeira de porgan que talvez seja seu inimigo.

41 minutes ago, reau said:

Will there be a big war in this world? What is the name of this bay? since I think the kingdom of hinrock will ask for help from some northern country that has control of the bay region in the north. to take the Gronda region and make them enter into a big war. It would be interesting to see this situation. a war for control of the bay.

yes I agree I have some plans surrounding that, I think the Porgan State will start a war to gain control over the Canal so it can become a regional power. plus the Porgans want to take over Gronda as it has a large Porgan Minority. Hinrock may join in on the side of Porgan or Gronda it just depends.