Age of History 3

PeteFromPat

Raputia - Another world

Raputia 

206 Provinces Currently

5000+ Provinces Expected

this mod is set in the world of Raputia, a world filled with its own unique history and lore. 

At the current era the power struggle between the three superpowers has caused one to collapse, with the old system of Regon-Vatism being disliked in the empire with many successionist movements taking place. The power struggle continues Between The Conglasist Powers and the Dadonist who try to spread their ideology. 

Unlike our world it features its own creatures, languages and nations. the technology is similar to the 1600s when they used early guns and swords. 

Ideologies

Dadonism is a Revolutionary ideology that wants to push for an Dictatorship Government, they have been known to commit war crimes and have Continued the slave trade in Baskinia, even after it was outlawed. they are Known for their Worship of the Warlord Dadon who Conquered the east and Started The First Great War, Making him A controversial figure. 

Conglasism is a system where the Government is ruled by councils that will elect a leader every so often, the leaders often have no real power and are mostly there to represent the country, the real power is in the councils. the councils are all across the country and can pass and change laws for their area separately from the main government. 

Regon-Vantism is the old order which used to reign over Raputia for centuries, however it has been on the decline after the rise of Dadon. it has a centralised government with a Vant(a king or a emperor) they will have a lot of control over their country but in recent years that has declined with them allowing Conglasist style Councils.image.thumb.png.025392ac11e3171cfba92cac0e40e609.png

Raputia(1).thumb.png.b83d82cb0c2351ec88dc9fdbcfb2826a.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

1 hour ago, PeteFromPat said:

I have been working on my own Fictional world in my free time, so I decided to make a map mod based on the History of the world.

Not bad, you could send more screenshots of the stage or other things, Your mod looks interesting, I will give you some ideas later to put in the mod

6 minutes ago, The XD gat said:

Not bad, you could send more screenshots of the stage or other things, Your mod looks interesting, I will give you some ideas later to put in the mod

Sounds Great you could help with the lore of some nations that I'm working on.

The State Huggrug is all that remains of the Pale Lake Empire with a Dadonist Revolt taking place and The city-state of Megg Gaining Autonomy. The old Vant still rules the remains of his Empire but his time may be running out.

image.thumb.png.91a389e93aaf1340fe1fce8261c8a39b.png 

20 minutes ago, The XD gat said:

It would be good if you gave names to the continents and regions

ah yes I have already named one, the current continent I'm working on is Baskinia, it sits just above the Baskin sea and is the Land of the old empires. Basically its similar in style to Europe, During colonial era.image_2024-02-11_184053774.thumb.png.fe3e45ef17785f60b44e9281dd056d90.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

13 minutes ago, PeteFromPat said:

ah yes I have already named one, the current continent I'm working on is Baskinia, it sits just above the Baskin sea and is the Land of the old empires. Basically its similar in style to Europe, During colonial era.image_2024-02-11_184053774.thumb.png.fe3e45ef17785f60b44e9281dd056d90.png

Not bad, keep it up

The State of Huggrugg still holds a lot of power in the region due to them controlling the Morton Canals. it gives them access to the northern Oceans, and was responsible for their effective Colonisation.

image.thumb.png.b356acdef0e74deb74dd0d85c3421b08.png

After the collapse of the Pale Lake Empire the Military took over in the Gronda region, and would attempt to stop the invading Porgon's from the north, this would fail and they Military was overthrown by the banks who installed a Krupptocratic ruler who would stabilise the country after the war. The Banks would push for a Capitalist society which would boost the economy greatly. The Leader Admron Puke would be Known for his skills in leadership.

image.thumb.png.ea9e7795d3dfc86923cfe877f9ef19dc.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

4 hours ago, MOHMMAD STARK said:

Looks great , But if you are a great developer, why don't you make a Game of Thrones mod? Wouldn't that be better? 

well a game of thrones mod would be cool, but I don't really know much about it and I'm not really a fan.

9 hours ago, reau said:

so trade north of the baskinia continent is controlled? Or do you still have a level of freedom? This mod takes place in a specific year, it appears to be at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century.

the year is 1455 in the calendar of Raputia and yes it is quite like the end of the 19th century. and the Huggrug State is losing control of trade in the north due to the collapse of their empire.

Will there be a big war in this world? What is the name of this bay? since I think the kingdom of hinrock will ask for help from some northern country that has control of the bay region in the north. to take the Gronda region and make them enter into a big war. It would be interesting to see this situation. a war for control of the bay.

1 hour ago, PeteFromPat said:

Does anyone want to make a flag for the kingdom of Hinrock?

image.thumb.png.9c0640ec09ab740d5213aa95482df1da.png

Talvez uma cor preta e azul diferença da bandeira de porgan que talvez seja seu inimigo.

41 minutes ago, reau said:

Will there be a big war in this world? What is the name of this bay? since I think the kingdom of hinrock will ask for help from some northern country that has control of the bay region in the north. to take the Gronda region and make them enter into a big war. It would be interesting to see this situation. a war for control of the bay.

yes I agree I have some plans surrounding that, I think the Porgan State will start a war to gain control over the Canal so it can become a regional power. plus the Porgans want to take over Gronda as it has a large Porgan Minority. Hinrock may join in on the side of Porgan or Gronda it just depends.