Age of History 3
PeteFromPat

Raputia - Another world

5 minutes ago, PeteFromPat said:

Here are the ideologies of Raputia:

crown_c.png.df03769f50dc6cc232136e4cb789b15f.pngDadonism is a Revolutionary ideology that wants to push for an Dictatorship Government, they have been known to commit war crimes and have Continued the slave trade in Baskinia, even after it was outlawed. they are Known for their Worship of the Warlord Dadon who Conquered the east and Started The First Great War, Making him A controversial figure. 

Conglasism is a system where the Government is ruled by councils that will elect a leader every so often, the leaders often have no real power and are mostly there to represent the country, the real power is in the councils. the councils are all across the country and can pass and change laws for their area separately from the main government. 

crown_m.png.f27137213ed0f890e19598781437aead.pngRegon-Vantism is the old order which used to reign over Raputia for centuries, however it has been on the decline after the rise of Dadon. it has a centralised government with a Vant(a king or a emperor) they will have a lot of control over their country but in recent years that has declined with them allowing Conglasist style Councils.

Lazatism is a form of governance where it is lead by aristocrats who control all aspects of their country. they usually have their own elections where they choose an elite to represent them. 

crown_f.png.1a1635eaea09917bd1411129836ba1fd.pngKrupptocracy is when the banks control the government usualy with the goal of making money before everything else, however sometimes they have been good for their country aiming to support people.

please try and use this when making ideology specific flags.

when submitting a nation for Raputia at the minute that will be in the Baskinian continent

Raputia(1).thumb.png.8f15aa64ec02ac1c029ba6549d12b409.png

that is the landmass above the baskin sea. the culture is similair to europe and is going through a stage of decolonisation and collapse. if you need anymore info just ask me! 👍

Not bad, tomorrow I'll see if I can make a nation for the mod

I'm going to write it at this time because I won't be able to write it until 11, well here is the Nation that I promised, it's called "Vantism of Fonia" Their policy is Regon-Vantism, here is the flag, Then I will write more about the Nation later Foniaflag

4 hours ago, The XD gat said:

I'm going to write it at this time because I won't be able to write it until 11, well here is the Nation that I promised, it's called "Vantism of Fonia" Their policy is Regon-Vantism, here is the flag, Then I will write more about the Nation later Foniaflag

that looks fantastic I will begin Implementation! 

3 minutes ago, reau said:

Realm of Interlight and Celestial

damn that's awesome! is it like a union between two states, that being interlight and celestial?

Edited by PeteFromPat

18 minutes ago, PeteFromPat said:

damn that's awesome! is it like a union between two states, that being interlight and celestial?

it could be the union of two duchies to found a kingdom. against the growing decline of vanism

On 2/15/2024 at 11:46 AM, The XD gat said:

image.thumb.png.a936ebdca9e9c3e0aba9cab47de855d1.png

here is your nation

On 12‏/2‏/2024 at 16:35, PeteFromPat said:

حسنًا، سيكون تعديل لعبة العروش أمرًا رائعًا، لكنني لا أعرف الكثير عنها حقًا ولست من المعجبين بها حقًا.

Listen, I can help you with information if you do not know much about it. Yes, it will be a very wonderful modification. It is true that you do not like it, but many people will like it and for a lot of interaction. Also, there are many people who made the mod but did not complete it, so you can search and take files or maps from them. 

Hello its been a while since I've had any updates on the mod, I'm still working on it but I'm focusing on my other projects. I've decided to revamp all the provinces and overhaul the map, as I found the current ones to be lacking.

Posted (edited)

Heres Lado now with 94 Provinces previously 12

and some lore: The Conglasist State of Lado faced significant challenges initially, contending with harassment from Huggrug in its pursuit of revanchist goals. Despite this, it has since evolved into a stable conglasist state boasting a robust economy and government. Much of this success is attributed to Eukara Ashgannon, a beloved leader who has served three terms. However, with the three-term limit approaching and mounting political pressure, Ashgannon is set to step down soon. As the upcoming election looms, anxiety grips the populace of Lado, with fears of protests brewing in many Councils. Ashgannon's party, the Vow Min Tov, has encountered difficulty in identifying a suitable successor, sparking concerns that the party may face internal division.

image.thumb.png.4db9e801485d148922d49969c43691e7.png

Edited by PeteFromPat

Heres some of Huggrug:

and some lore: 

The Vantire of the Pearl Lake, once a formidable superpower, eventually crumbled into a patchwork of smaller states. The Derder Vants ruled over these lands for two centuries until it collapsed and they Regained power in the new state of Huggrug, which now lays claim to the Vantire's former territories and seeks to expand its influence. Melapar Derder, the current Vant, is determined to regain his regime's legitimacy by any means necessary, leading to a shift towards authoritarian rule. In his efforts to consolidate power, Melapar has purged many reformers and attempted to suppress Dadonism within his domain, triggering a widespread revolt against his regime.

Under the leadership of Ochin, the revolt seeks to establish a harsh Dadonist state that adheres strictly to the ideology's principles. Additionally, they advocate for revanchist policies aimed at reclaiming autonomy for the former states of the Vantire. The Dadaists have garnered significant support from Nada Dadon, the preeminent Dadonist world power, fueling their movement for change and resistance against Melapar's regime.

image.thumb.png.aa72b4173c0d31f5f225e029bdb29d3b.png

Huggrug complete:

and some lore: 

Melapar's oppressive rule and reliance on brute force and tyranny have fueled the radicalization of many within the populace, leading to the rise of extremist movements. Among these, the Huggo Dadonist Movement emerges as the most powerful, initiating a mass uprising aimed at overthrowing the Derder Vants regime through a coup. Initially successful, the movement gains momentum as it nearly takes over the entire Country.

However, faced with mounting pressure, Melapar eventually concedes to demands for liberalization and democracy, appointing a kerrit (prime minister) to rule alongside him while retaining power. While this move serves to unite anti-Dadonist movements and push the revolt further into the countryside, it also paves the way for the emergence of regional nationalist sentiments.

One such group, the Meggos people, seized the opportunity to assert their autonomy, declaring the Megg subrug an autonomous region within Huggrug. This shift in power dynamics not only challenges the central authority but also heralds a new era of regional nationalism and decentralization within the state.

image.thumb.png.af7a0910df030acf712105af97248a86.png