Age of History 3
PeteFromPat

Raputia - Another world

40 minutes ago, reau said:

Talvez uma cor preta e azul diferença da bandeira de porgan que talvez seja seu inimigo.

I translated this and I think that would be a good idea, maybe Hinrock and Porgan have been Historic Enemies. and the flag colours would make sense. 

For context here is the benefit of the Canal, as it boosted trade for the empire greatly.

blue is the normal route which would take longer and would be slow on trade

red is the canal route which would be a lot faster.

image.png.45c61ac70f93cec42494c601b382a79b.png

3 hours ago, PeteFromPat said:

sim, concordo, tenho alguns planos em torno disso, acho que o Estado de Porgan iniciará uma guerra para obter o controle do Canal para que possa se tornar uma potência regional. além disso, os Porgans querem assumir o controle de Gronda, pois ela tem uma grande minoria Porgan. Hinrock pode se juntar ao lado de Porgan ou Gronda, só depende.

If there are hinrock events with two options, it will be interesting. since hinrock has access to the right sea. but they may fear progan growth. Furthermore, other countries will want to attack Progan if he does this. So they need allies, maybe give free rein to the channel. by doing so they will probably start a major war for control of the channel and the bay.

1 hour ago, PeteFromPat said:

Para contextualizar, aqui está o benefício do Canal, pois impulsionou enormemente o comércio para o império.

azul é a rota normal que levaria mais tempo e seria lenta no comércio

vermelho é a rota do canal que seria muito mais rápida.

imagem.png.45c61ac70f93cec42494c601b382a79b.png

There really is going to be a war, the other route could become old and make countries' economies fall, so the fact that even countries in another region would go to war

9 minutes ago, reau said:

There really is going to be a war, the other route could become old and make countries' economies fall, so the fact that even countries in another region would go to war

yes that's true. the new superpowers in the other continents would get involved, maybe like a proxy war between ideologies waged by the superpowers.

17 minutes ago, reau said:

If there are hinrock events with two options, it will be interesting. since hinrock has access to the right sea. but they may fear progan growth. Furthermore, other countries will want to attack Progan if he does this. So they need allies, maybe give free rein to the channel. by doing so they will probably start a major war for control of the channel and the bay.

yes I think adding events with these options would improve greatly/

5 minutes ago, reau said:

Now all you need are the other nations on the other side of the bay or are you going to continue creating civilizations to the north?

I will stick to the north the now then ill move across the bay.

4 hours ago, PeteFromPat said:

Este é o Vant (Rei) de Hinrock, Jorgan Filip. ele é conhecido por sua experiência militar e sua natureza gentil.

Pa1RJm774-iW6LMdSHiKYujTiomgkekaEAbW7qDVc8BmNTjdaZjHPp8iAxPpn8dN-YgxKTeRnvrSqvVak9rHsvs4bS4Ig2zO9hKsBXZ0bdfKy-LCJsgNoFgLydMHlpaLoYv6cxqaxH8S9WAWGSs CSfQ

Will hinrock become a super power? has potential.

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

This looks very interesting.. it's always very cool to see an alternate reality from another world. The world map looks very interesting too. I wonder if the mod will have events 

thank you! and yes I will try to put in events.

I recommend two things, the first is that I recommend an app to make flags easier and better, The app is called "Draw the flag" but I don't know if it is called that in English because the name appears in Spanish to me, and the second recommendation is, as in real life, Make a great war general, like those who existed in the past, and have that war general come to power in some nation through events, and begin to make various conquests to other nations. 

1 hour ago, The XD gat said:

I recommend two things, the first is that I recommend an app to make flags easier and better, The app is called "Draw the flag" but I don't know if it is called that in English because the name appears in Spanish to me, and the second recommendation is, as in real life, Make a great war general, like those who existed in the past, and have that war general come to power in some nation through events, and begin to make various conquests to other nations. 

yes this is good i will be using that app from now on and i will implement a generals takeover. 

For Raputia I would like people to come up with Their own Countries, I will just put it in the mod. but please keep in mind if you submit your own nation if it has unique ideology flags make sure that it follows the Raputia ideologies.

try making a default flag e.g a tricolour and then a name for your nation, then ill add the extra flags in later. 

crown_c.png.bed79f435bc66316892aeb3b22a1a80f.pngcrown_m.png.4dc75016edbd793e244faf67705f1e4b.pngcrown_f.png.300b6a1a80944200f8bb9355c3902e6e.pnghere are some symbols you can use in your nations flag! thank you!

crown_f.png

crown_m.png

crown_c.png

1 hour ago, PeteFromPat said:

For Raputia I would like people to come up with Their own Countries, I will just put it in the mod. but please keep in mind if you submit your own nation if it has unique ideology flags make sure that it follows the Raputia ideologies.

try making a default flag e.g a tricolour and then a name for your nation, then ill add the extra flags in later. 

crown_c.png.bed79f435bc66316892aeb3b22a1a80f.pngcrown_m.png.4dc75016edbd793e244faf67705f1e4b.pngcrown_f.png.300b6a1a80944200f8bb9355c3902e6e.pnghere are some symbols you can use in your nations flag! thank you!

crown_f.png

crown_m.png

crown_c.png

Could you make a summary of Raputia's policies, It is so that people do not have to complicate creating nations.

10 minutes ago, The XD gat said:

Could you make a summary of Raputia's policies, It is so that people do not have to complicate creating nations.

yeah I will post some info later 👍

Here are the ideologies of Raputia:

crown_c.png.df03769f50dc6cc232136e4cb789b15f.pngDadonism is a Revolutionary ideology that wants to push for an Dictatorship Government, they have been known to commit war crimes and have Continued the slave trade in Baskinia, even after it was outlawed. they are Known for their Worship of the Warlord Dadon who Conquered the east and Started The First Great War, Making him A controversial figure. 

Conglasism is a system where the Government is ruled by councils that will elect a leader every so often, the leaders often have no real power and are mostly there to represent the country, the real power is in the councils. the councils are all across the country and can pass and change laws for their area separately from the main government. 

crown_m.png.f27137213ed0f890e19598781437aead.pngRegon-Vantism is the old order which used to reign over Raputia for centuries, however it has been on the decline after the rise of Dadon. it has a centralised government with a Vant(a king or a emperor) they will have a lot of control over their country but in recent years that has declined with them allowing Conglasist style Councils.

Lazatism is a form of governance where it is lead by aristocrats who control all aspects of their country. they usually have their own elections where they choose an elite to represent them. 

crown_f.png.1a1635eaea09917bd1411129836ba1fd.pngKrupptocracy is when the banks control the government usualy with the goal of making money before everything else, however sometimes they have been good for their country aiming to support people.

please try and use this when making ideology specific flags.

Here are some Examples.

Lado.png.37a575ec9048ed354a252b1f3660add8.png Lado nation (conglasist Default)

Lado_c.png.849dc4a968f2d1f085238e5ab63fce3c.pngLado nation (Dadonist)

Gronda.png.28597803a36d8e10363aa4660c6d2a95.png Gronda nation (conglasist default)

Gronda_c.png.e34c59dabfaa6f5292e8414533072f27.pngGronda nation (Dadonist)

Gronda_f.png.09da06151cf8cda59d7c91b2073a3d57.pngGronda nation (Krupptocratic)

Hugo.png.efa57dfd3e68ad98251bbce026398e8c.pngHuggo nation (conglasist)

Hugo_m.png.65993c52d001d8996299078db3ee11be.pngHuggrug (Regon Vantist default)

Hugo_c.png.f53f754010e9f47a3a3459862211bfab.pngHuggo nation (Dadonist)

when submitting a nation for Raputia at the minute that will be in the Baskinian continent

Raputia(1).thumb.png.8f15aa64ec02ac1c029ba6549d12b409.png

that is the landmass above the baskin sea. the culture is similar to Europe and is going through a stage of decolonisation and collapse. if you need anymore info just ask me! 👍

Pom_c.png

Hin_m.png

Hin_c.png

Hin.png

Pallak.png

Gronda.png

Megg.png

Lado_c.png

Lado.png

Edited by PeteFromPat