Age of History 3

Hola, así que he estado trabajando en un scemario llamado 1815 en el que se ha trabajado desde la mendicidad de los chats en los que se puede encontrar el original al final de mi artículo. Usaré este juego para ampliar mi mismo escenario con la ayuda de las comunidades españolas. En la sección de español de mi escenario. http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/580-1815/?tab=comments#comment-16032

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-53-03.png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-18-29-18.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-52-02.png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-18-28-53.png

4 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

It looks really good!//¡Se ve muy bien!
Flashbacks of Victoria increasing

Thank you in fact one of the prevailing users in the Español forum krauser3ful has noticed my scenario and has tried replicating it into the PC though I haven't heard much of him.

Just now, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Thank you

You are welcome

1 minute ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

in fact one of the prevailing users in the Español forum krauser3ful has noticed my scenario and has tried replicating it into the PC though I haven't heard much of him.

I have heard about that,I know Krauser(we are both in the Hispanic Discord and in the Hispanic Whatsapp group)and he is probably busy with one mod he is developing.

39 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

What is the mod that he is developing?

From what i can recall he is developing the dynasties mod(you can find it in this subforum)

11 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Hola, así que he estado trabajando en un scemario llamado 1815 en el que se ha trabajado desde la mendicidad de los chats en los que se puede encontrar el original al final de mi artículo. Usaré este juego para ampliar mi mismo escenario con la ayuda de las comunidades españolas. En la sección de español de mi escenario. http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/580-1815/?tab=comments#comment-16032

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-53-03.png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-18-29-18.png

Screenshot_2019-03-19-18-52-02.png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-18-28-53.png

Like Ramiro007 has said,it looks great!

13 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

Your map is ready. There may be mistakes, but these are corrected over time.

It’s nice to hear that the map is finally done  and those mistakes I say add character to the map and I am aware that a replication of something isn’t always going to be exact it’s like printIng the same but using its copy each time.

5 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

It’s nice to hear that the map is finally done  and those mistakes I say add character to the map and I am aware that a replication of something isn’t always going to be exact it’s like printIng the same but using its copy each time.

I dedicated myself to be the most accurate to your map, so the errors will be minimal, and by the way, what do you want to do with it?

Sorry for the delay, but it has not been easy for me to take my life and make the map, I have had many things to do.

7 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

I dedicated myself to be the most accurate to your map, so the errors will be minimal, and by the way, what do you want to do with it?

Sorry for the delay, but it has not been easy for me to take my life and make the map, I have had many things to do.

I feel that the map should be posted when you’ve made the final touches that need to be made but that’s taken care of then it can be posted right now.

2 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

I feel that the map should be posted when you’ve made the final touches that need to be made but that’s taken care of then it can be posted right now.

Do you want the map link to happen so you can put it in the post?

1 minute ago, SUDAMXX said:

PERO ME PONGO NERVIOSO PORQUE POR ESO HAY UN SUB-FORO

En el foro normal La gente habla inglés y ni siquiera se esfuerzan en respondernos en español

Y NOSOTROS TENEMOS QUE RESPONDER EN INGLÉS? Es ilógico 

Por primera vez considero que lo que dices tiene sentido, así que te apoyo, ahora les responderé a todos en español.

1 hour ago, SUDAMXX said:

@krauser3ful @Lucas L @Ramiro007 ESTA EN NUESTRO TERRITORIO ACÁ SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

RESPONDAN EN ESPAÑOL MDKDKOSOXDMDKDKMDMDMDKDKDMDMXMXKXKDMSMDK

Te repito lo que te dije en el otro post,creo que es cuestión de respeto que,si sabes hablar el idioma de una persona foránea,lo hables para ayudarla,y más si esta no sabe hablar tu idioma.Y aunque este sea el subforo español,es cuestión de comprensión.

2 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

PERO ME PONGO NERVIOSO PORQUE POR ESO HAY UN SUB-FORO

En el foro normal La gente habla inglés y ni siquiera se esfuerzan en respondernos en español

Y NOSOTROS TENEMOS QUE RESPONDER EN INGLÉS? Es ilógico 

Si a ustedes les preocupa que yo responda en inglés en un foro secundario, le responderé en español sobre cómo se siente eso.

27 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Si a ustedes les preocupa que yo responda en inglés en un foro secundario, le responderé en español sobre cómo se siente eso.

Dont worry! use english,we all can understand your situation

48 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Another time,like Ramiro007 said,we can understand you if you use english,don't worry about that!

20 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

Como que “primera vez” YO SIEMPRE TENGO RAZÓN, Que bien que te hayas dado cuenta de la MANIPULACIÓN CAPITALISTA IMPERIALISTA DEL INGLÉS 

Acaso no entiendes lo que lees. verdad? Dije que "Por primera vez considero que lo que dices tiene sentido", no que nunca tienes razón.

Ademas... por que me tomaría enserio a alguien que siempre se deja llevar por las influencias ideológicas?

17 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Do not worry, speak in the language you like, I just said it as a joke, and do not take encerio Sudamxx, he is a bit ... let's say badly, to say the least.

45 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

Acaso no entiendes lo que lees. verdad? Dije que "Por primera vez considero que lo que dices tiene sentido", no que nunca tienes razón.

Ademas... por que me tomaría enserio a alguien que siempre se deja llevar por las influencias ideológicas?

Do not worry, speak in the language you like, I just said it as a joke, and do not take encerio Sudamxx, he is a bit ... let's say badly, to say the least.

Hahahaha

(I agree with krauser3ful about SUDAMXX) xD

3 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Hahahaha

(I agree with krauser3ful about SUDAMXX) xD

Thank you! get ready that the civil war is coming! xD

(y de la nada todos nos ponemos a hablar en ingles xD)