Age of History 3

gisin

ENDSIEG ULTIMATE VICTORY !!! Version 1.1 !!!!

Since the File is Pretty Big ill post a link here for you to Download the mod from I'm sorry for my recent inactivity but it has× been a hard time for me.

Features:

Includes Custom Soundtrack

8 scenarios

Own Logo

Custom Events

And download Instructions

For those Interested  we have a Youtube Channel where we will post an overview of the Mod, we will also keep updating the mod on a 2 week basis from now on since its not really as finished as I would like it to be If you have suggestions on what to add Just tell me and I'll be sure to fix your problems in the next Update for the mod.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-WFTK-FJ2uya1fDDxDgHZKRXrPBfY-Y_?usp=sharing

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69NGu8mp0II

DISCLAIMER!!!!!! ALOT  OF THE PICTURES HERE ARE20181210170547_1.thumb.jpg.042169e69d536ed00282b1675226eebd.jpg PRETTY OLD AND DONT FULLY REPRESENT  THE MOD AT ITS CURRENT STAGE

20181126164650_2.thumb.jpg.c87ba6872d5979bc1bba75162686609f.jpg

Edited by gisin
New Download link

I Understand that there are Similar Works out here but this is the oldest Endsieg mod on the Plattform since work on this had begun on the release date of AoCII.

I hope you like it though it has not met my expectations If someone is willing to help make a few things like a title screen for the mod  I would greatly appreciate that that person will, of course, get Credit for their contribution to the mod.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:25 PM, gisin said:

Since the File is Pretty Big ill post a link here for you to Download the mod from I'm sorry for my recent inactivity but it has× been a hard time for me.

Features:

Includes Custom Soundtrack

8 scenarios

Own Logo

Custom Events

And download Instructions

For those Interested  we have a Youtube Channel where we will post an overview of the Mod, we will also keep updating the mod on a 2 week basis from now on since its not really as finished as I would like it to be If you have suggestions on what to add Just tell me and I'll be sure to fix your problems in the next Update for the mod.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-WFTK-FJ2uya1fDDxDgHZKRXrPBfY-Y_?usp=sharing

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69NGu8mp0II

DISCLAIMER!!!!!! ALOT  OF THE PICTURES HERE ARE20181210170547_1.thumb.jpg.042169e69d536ed00282b1675226eebd.jpg PRETTY OLD AND DONT FULLY REPRESENT  THE MOD AT ITS CURRENT STAGE

20181126164650_2.thumb.jpg.c87ba6872d5979bc1bba75162686609f.jpg

awesome are you still working on it??

On 7/15/2019 at 11:28 PM, PApaSpitler said:

awesome are you still working on it??

yes I'm but since I'm looking  for help with the UI its goin' slow

On 8/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, gisin said:

yes I'm but since I'm looking  for help with the UI its goin' slow

Me too.... i Really need someone to help me with the UI. It's Slowing my Development a lot

Work on the Mod will be continued as of this month to rework Events and some of the Maps

I hope that I can get the mod to a newer more appropriate standard

-Gisin

7 hours ago, WorkPlease said:

What do you want the ui to look like?

ill let you decide aslong as it fits with the mod because i really dont have a good idea

I havent posted for a Long time but now that im back im announcing the soon to come 1920s Map + Events for the mod It will be promoted on our youtube channel as soon as we've wrapped up making the map

On 12/15/2019 at 8:48 PM, gisin said:

I havent posted for a Long time but now that im back im announcing the soon to come 1920s Map + Events for the mod It will be promoted on our youtube channel as soon as we've wrapped up making the map

yay