Age of History 3

ViperFoxx

How do I upload Scenarios from Android

On 7/30/2019 at 8:23 PM, ViperFoxx said:

So I created a scenario for my friend, but I got no clue how to upload it to the website, could someone please help out?

4 hours ago, Oreshek:3 said:

Sorry, but I don't know how to upload it to the website. No one wants to tell us.

There's no form of share scenarios with android. You can download the game in PC or ask someone for make the scenario in PC for share it.

А что, если у меня нет компьютера и steam and what if I haven't friends , which have computer and they have AoCll

Edited by Oreshek:3

4 hours ago, Oreshek:3 said:

А что, если у меня нет компьютера и steam and what if I haven't friends , which have computer and they have AoCll

Well, then I'm sorry but... you can't make anything. I have the android version too, and for share my maps I asked for help to some people of the forum. That's the only way if you only have the android version and your friends don't have the game.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:50 PM, Lucas L said:

Well, then I'm sorry but... you can't make anything. I have the android version too, and for share my maps I asked for help to some people of the forum. That's the only way if you only have the android version and your friends don't have the game.

It is badly

8 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Да, это печально.

Лукас, ты можешь мне помочь? Каков размер короны в игре? Например: коммунисты имеют красную звезду над флагом, а демократы-корону и т. д. Also, can you recommend a font for AoC2 for me?

Edited by Oreshek:3

14 hours ago, Oreshek:3 said:

Лукас, ты можешь мне помочь? Каков размер короны в игре? Например: коммунисты имеют красную звезду над флагом, а демократы-корону и т. д. Also, can you recommend a font for AoC2 for me?

crown_c.png.03c1c591af77c25d255d45b91a018855.png this H size

Screenshot_20190912-211147.thumb.png.c17cbf08373dc777b087aa62a6deb29d.pngwant anyhelp?

Edited by PANTIC

6 hours ago, Oreshek:3 said:

I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea about the size of the symbols of ideologies and fonts.