Age of History 3

Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

7 minutes ago, trainhead1201 said:

How do you install the mod?

Android - just install aрk

PC -  unzip the archive into the root folder of the game

Edited by Suzema

Hi! I've tried your mod, and i think its very very fantastic (not only because i love ES, but also for the work you put) . I want to give you any suggestion, if you want:

1) please make the wallpaper less than 35Mb! The background is too heavy for the engine and make itself black (in android, idk in other device)

2) make HRE as Tribunal, with the houses of Morrowind

3) add sounds (no the music) that replacinf aoc2 default sounds (for example the click)

4) LONG LIVE TO EMPIRE 

11 hours ago, Scarcedoom said:

Is the mod going to be in English, or have an English option?

I make a mod in Russian, English is optional, but I try to do the translation better (there is a problem with the translation of events)

7 hours ago, Gheovgos said:

Hi! I've tried your mod, and i think its very very fantastic (not only because i love ES, but also for the work you put) . I want to give you any suggestion, if you want:

1) please make the wallpaper less than 35Mb! The background is too heavy for the engine and make itself black (in android, idk in other device)

2) make HRE as Tribunal, with the houses of Morrowind

3) add sounds (no the music) that replacinf aoc2 default sounds (for example the click)

4) LONG LIVE TO EMPIRE 

Thanks for your opinion!

About background - in next version it will be simplyfied for androids (just blue&green colors with paper texture)

About HRE in Morrowind - its interesting, i'll try it

About sounds - if I found some :)

Edited by Suzema

5 hours ago, Suzema said:

Thanks for your opinion!

About background - in next version it will be simplyfied for androids (just blue&green colors with paper texture)

About HRE in Morrowind - its interesting, i'll try it

About sounds - if I found some :)

The sound you can find, i think, in game resources.. you can replace the taxes sounds with the coin sounds in es for example

When the next beta of the mod?

Edited by Gheovgos

11 minutes ago, Gheovgos said:

The sound you can find, i think, in game resources.. you can replace the taxes sounds with the coin sounds in es for example

When the next beta of the mod?

0.4B will be in the next week