Age of Civilizations

Just now, MatijaVojnic said:

Also watch this while you are playing this scenario:

i was making a joke about how remove kebab (god is a serb is the real name of the song iirc) is a rookie song, too mainstream, but w/e

3 minutes ago, ITurkishmapping said:

Very Good scenario! alsomME90Z.jpg according to that map montenegro is just 1 province to aoc2 gains that province in the north after balkan war 1(But still im can be wrong)

There are two provinces (first attachment) which belongs to Montenegro, also they got some territorial imrovments after First Balkan War but its is northern part of this province (attachment 2) so I gave it to Serbia because larger part was given to Serbia

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, MatijaVojnic said:

There are two provinces (first attachment) which belongs to Montenegro, also they got some territorial imrovments after First Balkan War but its is northern part of this province (attachment 2) so I gave it to Serbia because larger part was given to Serbia

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

oh okay thanks!

20 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

i was making a joke about how remove kebab (god is a serb is the real name of the song iirc) is a rookie song, too mainstream, but w/e

We Serbs often claim things. Like Everyting is Serbia

2 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Should I add nations (by removing some parts of Wasteland) ?

Yes, adding more nations to expand the mod will be great!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PApaSpitler
      Okay so i have created a scenario for the addon+ mod 

LORE:    its simple a alternative version of the aftermath of World War 1

progress:  30%

Events: I will add a lot of events over time and some unique events too like votes in a country every 4 years or so           about 500 events will be added so it will take a while but it will be worth it😉
      Also I will try my best to give the player a LOT of freedom in those events For example: if you want to try and buy the old german lands that were lost in the peace treaty or just make your realtions with france so good that you can just ask for them and of course you can choose the aggresive route 

let me know if you like it or not and you can also leave suggestions for events, borders, continents etc

• By 11:59 Development Team
      Formerly known as the 11:59 (An AoC2 mod) Discord Server, we have recently rebranded ourselves to cover all of Age of Civilisations, and with the departure of 'Strategy Hub A G E' (formerly the largest Age of Civilisations II Server) to general strategy games (and also a mass ban wave), it's safe for us to say that we are now the largest AoC2 server, with a fair slice of activity. It's not like we exclude members of other grand strategy/strategy games (or just games in general) though.
      This AoC2 Discord server runs on a democratic system, and we have no secret channels that users aren't able to access.

• By Edisonek
      Hi, I made scenario about Iron Curtain. The half of communist world and war with democracy :D. I don't made leaders, because I'm lazy xD
      Siemka, stworzyłem scenariusz nt. Żelaznej Kurtyny. Ten scenariusz umieściłem w roku, gdzie było najwięcej dyktatur i komunistycznych państw. Nie robiłem liderów,ponieważ jestem leniwy.

mini update.zip
    • By Ninetiethbeef08
      Do you want me to share the a_p_k for the ported mod? Or help me not get ban check out my tutorial how to download Major Aoc2 mods
    • By TomasC8426
      The Great War Scenario
      On 2 August 1914, Germany occupied Luxembourg and sent an ultimatum to Belgium, demanding passage through the country. When Belgium refused, Germany declared war on France on 3 August and on Belgium the following day. German troops immediately crossed the border, launching an offensive against the Belgian city of Liège.
      This scenario begins on August 4, 1914 during the invasion of Belgium, contains armies and for some strange reason France is op.
      Here the scenario links my bois:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=11m5UfhH0ZnX7hDKyUZSOpoh3XbNSezZ1  <-- .rar link of the scenario
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rFlmB_7vzzXyKXV3ijW7Qne-1gRJXduJ         <-- .zip link of the scenario
      There are no files because the page does not allow to put files after the limit of 11MB.

Pics of the scenario:
      Europe:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Africa and the Middle East:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Asia:

Oceania:

Alliances: