Age of History 3

doggy_dog

Custom civ ideology name fix?

Hi, I'm new to this forum ( Not new to AOC tho ) and I have kinda encountered a pickle, everytime I make a custom civ, the names for the other ideologies will always end with _m , _f , _h etc.
( except for democracy ). Does anybody know how to fix this? And how to customize the names? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, doggy_dog said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum ( Not new to AOC tho ) and I have kinda encountered a pickle, everytime I make a custom civ, the names for the other ideologies will always end with _m , _f , _h etc.
( except for democracy ). Does anybody know how to fix this? And how to customize the names? Thanks.

_m =monarchy _f=fascism _h=horder 

1 minute ago, MatijaVojnic said:

_m =monarchy _f=fascism _h=horder 

Hi Matija, I also have a question to ask, do you know how to remove these letters at the end of the name?
It looks ugly in game when you change the ideology.
Thanks!

1 minute ago, doggy_dog said:

Hi Matija, I also have a question to ask, do you know how to remove these letters at the end of the name?
It looks ugly in game when you change the ideology.
Thanks!

Hey doggy! 

I am not getting that problem. Could you send me a screenshot? I will try to help you.

Just now, MatijaVojnic said:

I never saw an error such as that. You can click on civilization name in diplomacy menu and you will be able to rename it. Hope I helped! Please let me know if that helped.

Thank you for trying to help! I will try and code my way into making it work. Thanks :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, doggy_dog said:

Thank you for trying to help! I will try and code my way into making it work. Thanks :classic_biggrin:

you need to press that (which I marker red) and just rename it! Let me know if I helped

Untitled.png

On 1/13/2019 at 7:54 AM, doggy_dog said:

If you want to do it permanent

It's easy, you just have to go to language, then civilizations, then select Bundle.propieties (for english) add the name, then just add the name, example:

Chiapas = Chiapas

and that's the name you are going to have everytime, you can actually put different names for other ideologies, example: 

Chiapas_c = People's Republic of Zapata
Chiapas_f = Zapatist National Liberation
Chiapas_u = Zapatist State

(this will only works if you use the Game Editor Civilization creator instead of the original one)

I hope this works for you,

In case you have other language activated you have to find the Bundle.propieties in your language

That's all

Edited by SuperGion915

20 hours ago, SuperGion915 said:

If you want to do it permanent

It's easy, you just have to go to language, then civilizations, then select Bundle.propieties (for english) add the name, then just add the name, example:

Chiapas = Chiapas

and that's the name you are going to have everytime, you can actually put different names for other ideologies, example: 

Chiapas_c = People's Republic of Zapata
Chiapas_f = Zapatist National Liberation
Chiapas_u = Zapatist State

(this will only works if you use the Game Editor Civilization creator instead of the original one)

I hope this works for you,

In case you have other language activated you have to find the Bundle.propieties in your language

That's all

Dude! Thanks so much, It worked, finally a fix for this, thanks man 😄