Age of History 3
Valixor

Codex Dacanium: Terra (BETA 1.0 RELEASED!)

23 minutes ago, Valixor said:

Codex Dacanium BETA 1.0
End of the Road

Due to my declining motivation for developing CD: Terra (not least because of all the AoH spaghetti code), and desire to focus more on other things, I have decided to cease development of Codex Dacanium: Terra indefinitely. Although I wasn't able to implement many of the features promised, there are still quite a few that did get realized, such as better and more dynamic AI alliances, the combat overhaul and new building levels, as well as some important bugfixes for vanilla AoH bugs. More information can be found in the Beta 1.0 changelog.

I'm releasing the PC version first in order to receive feedback, specifically on the new game code and any new bugs (not those that already exist in AoH!) that manifest as a result of the new code. As the new code breaks all old saves, I've also included a .jar with Alpha 1.3.6 (bug-fixed Alpha 1.3.5) code for continuing old saves.

If the new Beta 1.0 code works well enough, I will try to port it to Android, otherwise Alpha 1.3.6 code will be included instead.

Patch notes:

• 2 new scenarios, 1 full-map (Day of Resurgence), 1 regional (Chen unification of the Zuan lands)
  • Minor changes to other scenarios
  • 25 new civilizations
  • 10 new formable civilizations
  • 36 new leaders (special features)
  • 32 new cities
  • A complete overhaul of the combat system, with more realistic casualties based on army size, terrain and other modifiers, rather than just a linear dependence
  • Background images while loading the map
  • Major changes to AI alliance behavior
  • New building levels
  • And too many other things to mention here, read the README.txt file

Download here (PC)
Download for Android coming Soon

This is not the end of Codex Dacanium though, just a (hopefully) temporary break from one of its parts. There is still new lore and achievements on the way, and those are not stopping any time soon.

End of the road

You can do this brother or like, if you felt it too much, you can collaborate with Uwut engine developer, and maybe comes out with solution and ideas exchanging, and i think that's be a Great idea ehehe

1 hour ago, Barkley Churchill said:

You can do this brother or like, if you felt it too much, you can collaborate with Uwut engine developer, and maybe comes out with solution and ideas exchanging, and i think that's be a Great idea ehehe

sadly, he promised impossible features and this lead to unfilled promises and died motivation

5 hours ago, uwut said:

sadly, he promised impossible features and this lead to unfilled promises and died motivation

I felt like either brother is stalking me, or brother always gets teleported whenever brother name is mentioned somewhere in the forum

I finally released the Android version, with Alpha 1.3.6 code so as to not break any of your saves (that means none of the new features will be included).

If anyone wants it, I'll port the full Beta 1.0 code from the PC version to Android as a separate .--- file, as there are some major changes there that will break all old saves (almost certainly related to the change from 32-bit to 64-bit integers).

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8AYPHd9P8C5lty5bEr9tFu8wtqxyqv9/view?usp=drive_link

Also, the generic version of the Beta 1.0 code, for use in your mods: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIvjxlIjOAg9iJcbv8p7XgUCN6nzbPj-/view?usp=drive_link

Edited by Valixor

1 hour ago, Valixor said:

I finally released the Android version, with Alpha 1.3.6 code so as to not break any of your saves (that means none of the new features will be included).

If anyone wants it, I'll port the full Beta 1.0 code from the PC version to Android as a separate .--- file, as there are some major changes there that will break all old saves (almost certainly related to the change from 32-bit to 64-bit integers).

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8AYPHd9P8C5lty5bEr9tFu8wtqxyqv9/view?usp=drive_link

Also, the generic version of the Beta 1.0 code, for use in your mods: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIvjxlIjOAg9iJcbv8p7XgUCN6nzbPj-/view?usp=drive_link

Yes port the Full beta 1.0 to Android 

i cant see game opener exe. when i download mod in pc and extract in desktop then i open file but i cant see game opener to load game. can anyone help me?

Wow man this mod is crazy, and it also works great on mobile (others more acclaimed always crash). It seems that the project is abandoned, but if I can give you an opinion, already with the beta it was practically completed, only, it would be interesting a lore, besides the one that you can try to extract from the scenarios. ♥️🇮🇹

On 10/18/2023 at 10:11 PM, gelks said:

i cant see game opener exe. when i download mod in pc and extract in desktop then i open file but i cant see game opener to load game. can anyone help me?

Mabye u have downloaded the mobile version?