Age of History 3

Narki

United Kingdom (and Ireland) 2.0

English

Hi again, everybody!

This publication is about version 2.0 of my UK scenario (with Ireland), which includes the overseas territories, such as the Falkland Islands (South America), Pitcairn Islands (Oceania), among others .

It also specified the image of "prior" to one of Countryballs (drawing made by Gamingnerd5572: https://www.deviantart.com/gamingnerd5572  ).

And soon I will upload a scenario of 1990. And as I have nothing more to say, see you :D/

Español 

¡Hola a todos de nuevo!

En esta publicación se trata de la versión 2.0 de mi escenario del Reino Unido (con Irlanda), en el que se incluye a los territorios de Ultramar, como son las Islas Malvinas (América del sur), Islas Pitcairn (Oceanía), entre otros.

También se cambió la imagen de "previo" a una de Countryballs (dibujo hecho por Gamingnerd5572: https://www.deviantart.com/gamingnerd5572  ).

Y proximamente subiré un escenario de 1990. Y como no tengo nada más que decir, nos vemos :D/

United Kingdom and Ireland.jpg

1579656837472qgrlikuh.rar