Age of History 3

NotSoAmerican

Imperator Rome Mod

Imperator Rome Mod

Have you ever wanted to play Imperator: Rome in Age of Civilizations? Well now you can!

The Mod should include: Every Imperator Rome nation kinda, Ideologies, and over 7000 Provinces (hopefully, since the map is kinda sorta blurry)

Hey guys just wanted to start back since I have no reason not too since, well, quarantine, so i have begun work on this but i am using the old map so 300+ Provinces are still there

Pictures: 

te real raj.PNG

Edited by NotSoAmerican
please don't nitpick

On 2/14/2020 at 9:03 AM, NotSoAmerican said:

(The Image i am using for the map is not made by me but rather somebody who edits/works at the Imperator Wiki, Another thing this Mod/Map will not be accurate to everything that can/and does happen in Imperator Rome, if you would like to play an actual game that would play more historically to Imperator then I would suggest buying Imperator or buying Xbox Gamepass for Windows and getting it. (P.S getting it on the Microsoft store is a bit strict so I suggest buying it from Steam) Thank you and that is all)

I am restarting it right now since I have found a better map for it!, this may be negatively received but I will try my best to get it done by March 31st. 

This is the new map below im using, and this time im focusing on Europe first (specifically Greece and Italia)

1280px-Territories_map.png

(Map im using)

That's really nice, goodluck!