Age of History 3
CassalettIV

Oversimplified Leaders Mod

Oversimplified Leaders Mod

This mod replaces the portraits of nine leaders with their Oversimplified characters. Oversimplified is an educational Youtube channel about different historical events of characters depicted in a humorous and cartoonish style. 

The mod replaces the frames of:

- Adolf Hitler

- Benito Mussolini

- Winston Churchill

- Joseph Stalin

- Queen Victoria

- Henry VIII

- Abraham Lincoln

- Jefferson Davis

- Napoleon Bonaparte

The mod also includes a backup of the original portraits in case you want to restore them.

To install:

Copy the contents of OversimplifiedLeaders.rar into your leadersIMG folder located in /game

demo.png

OversimplifiedLeaders.rar

What's about an idea to create more of such portraits? For example for modern leaders such as Trump, Putin, etc.?

I think you would make a fine satire out of that!

You should not be skilled in Paint.net/Photoshop to create such portraits. I think you will succeed.

On 8/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, Kittenhux said:

What's about an idea to create more of such portraits? For example for modern leaders such as Trump, Putin, etc.?

You should not be skilled in Paint.net/Photoshop to create such portraits. I think you will succeed.

And if not the satire then... just cool and interesting mod everyone can download to calm their nerves.

On 8/14/2020 at 11:50 PM, Kittenhux said:

It would be cool, I could try but I have no spare time, since I am making another big mod, although it's a pretty cool idea