Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Fate of World: Remastered Edition

Hello, everyone, friends. We are re-designing Fate of World Mod, which we released 7 months ago and is still our most popular Mod. With more features, innovations and editing than the old Fate of World, we'll bring you an incredible mode.


So, what features will be found in the Remastered Edition?
- 4 times more scenarios than normal version of Fate of World (about 60 New scenarios)
- Canals (such as Suez, Kiel, Panama..)
- About 300-400 new provinces
- Improved UI
- A more realistic new background
- New Ideologies
- Around 20-30 new musics
- New Icons
- Close to 200 events
- Rivers and more lakes

What Will The Scenarios Be Like?
- Between 100 BC and 2020, scenarios that last every 50 years will be found.
(Like BC 100 - BC 50 - 0 - 50 - 100 - 150 - 200......... - 2000)

What Will The Ideologies Be Like? 
- Unlike the old version, we will not add religions through ideologies. We will only add new ideologies that are more realistic.
(Like Socialism, Constitutional, Military Administration etc...) 

 

Fate of World: Remastered Edition | Information Video (with Subtitles): 

 

AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mNGn8CD
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/AoModding
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/AoC2ModdingTR
AoC2ModdingTR | Donate Us: https://www.bynogame.com/destekle/AoC2ModdingTR


AoC2ModdingTR
Ideologies Maker: @Lim10
Scenarios Makers: @PrimeMus @Kerems2434 @MuzluKebap @urdekreiz
UI Maker: @urdekreiz
Background Maker:
@urdekreiz

it would be a LOT better if you finish world+

then update it with some x stuff like scenarios,events and smaller maps

in my opinion fow sucks i am sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

it would be a LOT better if you finish world+

then update it with some x stuff like scenarios,events and smaller maps

in my opinion fow sucks i am sorry

We are making remastered edition because the default version is sucks 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Kerems2434 said:

We are making remastered edition because the default version is sucks 🙂 

but it would be better if instead of making seperate evented,remastered mod

just making world+ the best thing ever

imagine world+ with all these stuff,that mod would kick all similar mods out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

man you seriously dont care what people think and what people want,describing the fact that mods are for the community

anyway do whatever you want then....

I did what I wanted right now, and now we're the biggest group in the community. thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

I did what I wanted right now, and now we're the biggest group in the community. thanks.

 

7 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

By the way, people want it!

unknown.png

wow,btw i am antzz

yeah mostly of your followers are turks so they want anything what you do

wouldnt it be better if you just make world+with events?-instead of making seperate thing

and you dont really have the right to say that you are the biggest group of the community,since its mostly dead and the best developers made what they had

dont be so rude pls,really it isnt really good way to communicate on internet....

i thought you are a better person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so exciting! I can't wait for the mod to release!

1. Will it be on Android phones?

2. When will it release?

3. 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945  and other WW2 scenarios included?

4. Nazi flag has a swastika?

5. Are the leaders accurate? For example: Vladimir Lenin in 2020 is not accurate. In 1920s is accurate. Angela Merkel in 1936 is not accurate.

6. Are the events accurate? How many events did you add?

That's pretty much all of my questions.

You do not need to answer all of them if that's too hard 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RytisLTU123 said:

This is so exciting! I can't wait for the mod to release!

1. Will it be on Android phones?

2. When will it release?

3. 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945  and other WW2 scenarios included?

4. Nazi flag has a swastika?

5. Are the leaders accurate? For example: Vladimir Lenin in 2020 is not accurate. In 1920s is accurate. Angela Merkel in 1936 is not accurate.

6. Are the events accurate? How many events did you add?

That's pretty much all of my questions.

You do not need to answer all of them if that's too hard 🙂

1 - Yes

2 - About 2 weeks later

3 - This will include just 1936,1941 and 1944

4 - We will use default Nazi flag.

5 - We'll work for it but I am not sure

6 - We'll add about 200 events.

 

Thanks for good questions 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2020 at 5:50 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Fate of World: Remastered Edition

Hello, everyone, friends. We are re-designing Fate of World Mod, which we released 7 months ago and is still our most popular Mod. With more features, innovations and editing than the old Fate of World, we'll bring you an incredible mode.


So, what features will be found in the Remastered Edition?
- 4 times more scenarios than normal version of Fate of World (about 60 New scenarios)
- Canals (such as Suez, Kiel, Panama..)
- About 300-400 new provinces
- Improved UI
- A more realistic new background
- New Ideologies
- Around 20-30 new musics
- New Icons
- Close to 200 events
- Rivers and more lakes
- More Formable Nations
- More Leaders and Leaders Images

What Will The Scenarios Be Like?
- Between 100 BC and 2020, scenarios that last every 50 years will be found.
(Like BC 100 - BC 50 - 0 - 50 - 100 - 150 - 200......... - 2000)

What Will The Ideologies Be Like? 
- Unlike the old version, we will not add religions through ideologies. We will only add new ideologies that are more realistic.
(Like Socialism, Constitutional, Military Administration etc...) 

 

Fate of World: Remastered Edition | Information Video (with Subtitles): 

 

AoC2ModdingTR Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mNGn8CD
AoC2ModdingTR Twitter: https://twitter.com/AoModding
AoC2ModdingTR YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/AoC2ModdingTR
AoC2ModdingTR | Donate Us: https://www.bynogame.com/destekle/AoC2ModdingTR


AoC2ModdingTR
Ideologies Maker: @Lim10
Scenarios Makers: @PrimeMus @Kerems2434 @MuzluKebap @urdekreiz
UI Maker: @urdekreiz
Background Maker:
@urdekreiz

If you need any help for making scenarios, i can help you, i can make scenarios for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2020 at 6:36 AM, Kerems2434 said:

Fate of World: Remastered Edition | Pre-Introduction Video:

 

 

The mod is good but there are some mistakes: in the 1700 scenario is Prussia but Prussia was formed in 1701, the Duchy of Pomerania wasn't all of Prussia the northern parts where Swedish and in the 2000 scenario South Sudan wasn't independent and it was part of Sudan thats all the mistakes i saw and this mod will be amazing! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Reich said:

one day the turks will stop stealing the background from addon and run it through a thousand filters
here they are - killers of russian modders 

BHZrD3zV8wM.jpg

Its World+ | Fate of World Mixture. 

btw you don't care anymore xd. you can write whatever you want 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, PrussiaBoi said:

The mod is good but there are some mistakes: in the 1700 scenario is Prussia but Prussia was formed in 1701, the Duchy of Pomerania wasn't all of Prussia the northern parts where Swedish and in the 2000 scenario South Sudan wasn't independent and it was part of Sudan thats all the mistakes i saw and this mod will be amazing! 🙂

Thanks for these reports! I will fix these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...