Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

On 2/19/2021 at 5:03 AM, picle said:

Hello I was wondering how someone would change the ai aggressiveness to 0% since when I downloaded this mod its still at 50%

If you're on pc then it hasn't been added yet.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:31 PM, Emperor Zhang Zhongchang said:

Cool mod, btw how do you change the AI aggresiveness to 0% ? is there any way i can change it in pc ?

Not yet for pc

So, I've had a bit of an issue. Whenever Germany goes into Civil War, and the South African Wars happen, the Reichskommissariats, Brittany, and a few other Unity Pakt nations join the Afrika Schild, and declare war on the OFN. This results in the OFN basically taking over Denmark, Britanny, Slovakia, and the Kaukasus. I just thought I'd bring it up.

On 3/1/2021 at 6:25 AM, killerhudelite said:

So, I've had a bit of an issue. Whenever Germany goes into Civil War, and the South African Wars happen, the Reichskommissariats, Brittany, and a few other Unity Pakt nations join the Afrika Schild, and declare war on the OFN. This results in the OFN basically taking over Denmark, Britanny, Slovakia, and the Kaukasus. I just thought I'd bring it up.

Aren can you please fix this issue also it only happens when you are in spectator mod 

On 12/15/2020 at 4:20 AM, Chairman Baad said:

A part of me just doesn't feel like AoH2 is the right game to make HoI4 ports for. You can save money for one turn as the U.S. and adopt BurgSys. You can mess with the formable civs to make Taboritsky the leader of Germany. You can screw up everything by turning on Random Fill or Placement. This just shouldn't be possible. But it is, because it's AoH2 and not the game it's supposed to be played in.

Well I found out how to prevent the U.S. BurgSys thing. Just set one of the government types to "Available since age -1". This will disable the government type menu.

Also you misspelled Kaganovich.

Edited by Chairman Baad
Edited 50,000 years ago by Chairman Baad

On 3/10/2021 at 6:10 PM, Chungus dickus said:

Aren can you please fix this issue also it only happens when you are in spectator mod 

Don't worry it will be fixed. Apparently the ai can't handle more than one or two events in a turn which causes this. Simply shifting the fuhrer is dead event back ten days will fix this.

Edited by Aryan

4 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Well I found out how to prevent the U.S. BurgSys thing. Just set one of the government types to "Available since age -1". This will disable the government type menu.

Also you misspelled Kaganovich.

Didn't think about this. This should prevent manually changing ideology if set for all of them.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:04 PM, Bifalot said:

Is it abandoned? Or still being worked on?

It hasn't been abandoned just paused due to exams. Work will resume at the end of march.

4 hours ago, Chungus dickus said:

Aryan is there a date for the next update and this is the only mod that reaches addon+ levels so plz don't leave it and will you plz nerf borrman he always wins the civil war

The mod will re-continue in March because he said that he's reviewing his exams

Apparently I've found this bugs:

#1: If you try to load a previous game it glitches to the main menu

#2: If you load it again, it will be successful but the issue is that the game will be so glitched that it will be unplayable because you can't change turns, open diplomacy menu (actually any menu really). 

#3: Before I found those bugs I found another one which basically means I had to get out and reload the save file when I traded territories, annexed territories in peace treaties etc. This happened to the AI also.