Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.1.0.3

6 hours ago, E Man said:

No, Not easy, i've done That, i've Built Forts, i've built Towers to Fortify my Lines, BUT THEY JUST HAVE SO MUCH TROOPS WHEN THEY SPAWN I MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING, try that Theory out for yourself, you'll find it Impossible for you to Beat as they'll Drain your Money until you Eventually Die.

Are we even talking about the same thing? I won the civil war with extra 7 million money. Legendary difficulty and no cheats. 

Please learn how to play the game before complaining 

Screenshot_20210910_003011_age.of.civilizations2.tno.jpg

3 hours ago, Hyperborean said:

Are we even talking about the same thing? I won the civil war with extra 7 million money. Legendary difficulty and no cheats. 

Please learn how to play the game before complaining 

Screenshot_20210910_003011_age.of.civilizations2.tno.jpg

Wow your Better than me, ok, Well that's still not happening to me after Multiple Tries, i Tried making Workshops to tru and get more Money, but They Start with so much Troops is that they can Just Spam out Troops until i Run out of Money, now i dont know how to make that much Money yes, But making the Civil War so Hard to Play with the Enemy Having so much Troops when they Spawn is just Unfair for me and even now i still dont know how they make more Money.

I started to see rumors of an event capacity limit of around 650 events. It affected Age of Imperialism's development, and seeing as how this port mod relies heavily on events, I'm posting this just as a heads up.

So the event for the USA just stopped after the RD nomination event or around 1964 and when I look at the event board there's like tons of event for the country after that year but it doesn't show up!?!? What's up with that?

Edited by Alex The Lame

On 9/19/2021 at 2:46 PM, DOOMTOHAMMER said:

The Komi Pick leader doesnt work anymore, and the collapse of the HRE is broken again.

Is there a way to fix this?

Komi is stuck with Vorshevevsky since the update kinda broke Komi

As for HRE collaspe, cant help you there im afraid as there's no way to get Tabby at the moment

1 hour ago, Alex The Lame said:

So the event for the USA just stopped after the RD nomination event or around 1964 and when I look at the event board there's like tons of event for the country after that year but it doesn't show up!?!? What's up with that?

Same as above, update broke US of A as well

You can get the events to fire however

Say your playing RFK, if you switch to Social Democracy, the events fire but your stuck with Long Island and switching ideologies isn't cheap

RFK is a example, it should work for the other candidates, just, may have some hell finding out their ideologies

Aryan did say a patch was coming so its a matter of waiting now I suppose

Edited by Weimarska

다음 턴으로 이동하는 버튼  은 게임을 저장하고 종료하고 다시 실행할 때 누를 수 없습니다 . 이 버그는 Age of Imperialim에서도 동일하게 발생했습니다.

Edited by hongs6413

Suggestions, add some more soundtracks ( Is that what they are called?) Such as " The Scared war" Can't wait until this is added and play as Omsk, add the Russian unification song for Holy Russian empire, and that it is! 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:06 PM, Heinrich Himmler said:

Suggestions, add some more soundtracks ( Is that what they are called?) Such as " The Scared war" Can't wait until this is added and play as Omsk, add the Russian unification song for Holy Russian empire, and that it is! 

nice impersonation dude. thanks for putting my real name as ur profile name

Edited by Burgundian

Question, isn't what's next after the Sino-Japan War yet? I stay in the capitulation of China and does not let me pass from that, and by the way, I do not know if it is me but Germany can never form the Reichskommisaariat Moscow, will there be an explanation of the steps of the recovery of the ReichKommisaariats? and by the way, I really like this mod, excellent themes and more that of Heydrich, a great greeting to Aryus and his assistants for this wonderful mod 

Edited by Lyogchuy
Traductor XD

Hello, how to change the leader in 1.0.5? I have not played TNO since June, the mechanism with the vassals was removed, now Karbyshev does not die in Omsk.

22 minutes ago, thelegendofsoda said:

Version 1.0.6 will be released at the end of the month.

Let's hope so

Really don't want to see this mod have the ded

So, I really hope your right on this statement 

But, out of morbid curiosity, what exactly brought you to that statement? Was it something from a discord or something else?

I'm just curious 

1 hour ago, Weimarska said:

Esperemos

Realmente não quero ver este mod ter a dedicação

Então, eu realmente espero que você esteja certo nesta declaração 

Mas, por curiosidade mórbida, o que exatamente o trouxe a essa afirmação? Foi algo de uma discórdia ou outra coisa?

eu só estou curioso 

Discord