Age of History 3

35 minutes ago, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

the number of scenarios is very few, the number of state names is very low, the number of formable civilizations very few

@Deniz Sahin Akkaya Ok so I get why you think its bad but this is the first version of the mod so more content will probably be added later.

This looks really promising. I was myself working on a ancient times mod but had to abandon it because my map would keep crashing. I really like that a new ancient times mod has come out since there was so little. Also I don't have a problem with the few scenarios since i'am sure more will be added soon also you can just make your own in the editor. 

On 6/3/2021 at 5:13 PM, Deniz Sahin Akkaya said:

I like @Italian PeC but this mod is really bad, i think he made this mod so that people don't get bored until @Italian PeC AOI comes out, even if it's bad (I hope AOI mod will be released as soon as possible.)

I made the mod cuz I felt like making some ancient history stuff. It shouldn't be considered as a big one like AOI. It's just one you can have some fun with when you dont want to spend too much time playin