Age of History 3

大鸡子

AOC2 EUROPA UNIVERSALIS

大家好!hello everyone today I would like to share a mod although I'm not the modder I think it can be improve. 

This mod has a new world map with a beautiful design and has 4177provinces! 26 scenarios are available in this mod. And in some scenarios you can play China with some events. The mod has also some new textures. 

However, there are some bugs in this mod such as you can't change the ideology. I hope that people can share the bugs, sadly I don't know the name of the modder but I will search to find him. Hope that you can enjoy all this mod. (First time I use mediafire idk if the link work) 

Edit : this mod is not mine and the the author published his mod, so here is the forum. http://ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/189851-my-eu4-mod/

Edited by 大鸡子

On 10/17/2021 at 5:00 AM, An absolute idiot v2 said:

It doesn't let me change the government type

A Chinese modder changed some code,called it new system,but it has bugs

老哥,how did you get those mods?

i heard that you can get them from QQ but i cant register because the servers always busy , besides that i liked the mod , if you can reupload more chinese mods here , i would gladly appreciate it

你是法国人,但是你会说中国话 【・_・?】

Edited by Majestic

On 10/17/2021 at 5:00 AM, An absolute idiot v2 said:

It doesn't let me change the government type

I'm the modder,The player in China has changed the code.It has changed the logic Of Changing the government type.

You can't change the government type in the first hundred turns,And ages are limited for each ideological,for example,you And change your government into communist after the age of industry,And your technology are required to be more than 0.6,What's more your can't be senior or at same level with communist.Each time you change your government will takes 100 turns for break.My governments are not well designed yet,I will fix it soon.