Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

3 hours ago, italobalbo01 said:

If there will be other modders if they want to take advantage of the best map so far made today I would recommend four UI types that would go which are hoi4, tno,millenum dawn, cold war.

Although I still haven't found better UI than the original AoC2's one, you could list me the links for this mods and I could have a look

15 minutes ago, Brasiliano said:

I have the same problem, i downloaded the start with debug, but the problem continues 😕

very very interesting screenshot of what debugger says please

7 minutes ago, uwut said:

very very interesting screenshot of what debugger says please

In fact, the problem was that I didn't have the standard Aoc2 jar, so I would play the standard one and not the modified one with BE 1.1.8, and well, I'd like to play with the mod's own jar.

actually it seems like a simple problem.

Edited by Brasiliano

3 minutes ago, Brasiliano said:

In fact, the problem was that I didn't have the standard Aoc2 jar, so I would play the standard one and not the modified one with BE 1.1.8, and well, I'd like to play with the mod's own jar.

actually it seems like a simple problem.

i just edited the debug to open version 1.1.8 and the game still crashes,
I was wrong, it's not a simple problem, maybe my computer is a trash, or no, i have an latest generation i9.

Edited by Brasiliano

5 minutes ago, Brasiliano said:

i just edited the debug to open version 1.1.8 and the game still crashes,
I was wrong, it's not a simple problem, maybe my computer is a trash, or no, i have an latest generation i9.

debugger isnt fixes crash it says the crash reason screenshot please!

On 8/15/2023 at 8:32 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:
1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Soon v5.5 will be here as well

The game crashes in the 75% in the 1.18 version and in the 70% in the 1.13 version in the new update for me in android

23 minutes ago, usaryevery said:

The game crashes in the 75% in the 1.18 version and in the 70% in the 1.13 version in the new update for me in android

Your device is probably not good enough to run it. Are you trying scale 5? If so, try three. It might run