Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

In the upcoming 5.0 Version, since u say u will include micro nation such as Vatican city and San Marino.

Will u also add others micro nation such as Jersey [located right next to Guernsey in Brtisih channel], christmas island 🇨🇽, Norfolk Island 🇳🇫, also all Carribean nations.

It would be cool experience to see those micro nations, but if its too hard to do i think Vatican city and San Marino is enough

3 hours ago, Shiroi said:

In the upcoming 5.0 Version, since u say u will include micro nation such as Vatican city and San Marino.

Will u also add others micro nation such as Jersey [located right next to Guernsey in Brtisih channel], christmas island 🇨🇽, Norfolk Island 🇳🇫, also all Carribean nations.

It would be cool experience to see those micro nations, but if its too hard to do i think Vatican city and San Marino is enough

I believe all this island nations are present in the Project Vita map, which is the one I'm using 

On 3/30/2022 at 4:47 AM, Talking Ben 2 said:

Ben

On 3/31/2022 at 12:33 PM, Atlantid said:

rare photo talking ben dont want you to seeUntitled5.png.e33523504f52d26080a3fcd035459889.png

On 4/5/2022 at 9:37 AM, Xjento said:

On 4/6/2022 at 6:21 AM, herobrine1 said:

Amogus Gaming

February - April 2022 aoc2 forums were wild 

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

4 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I don't have a pc so I can't make Pax Brittanica

What's Gates of Versailles about?

Aren't you making scenarios on Android?

Gates of Versailles is hoi4 mod that ask the question what if The Napoleonic wars ended in a stalemate

What about my previous scenario suggestions, did you check them?

2 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Aren't you making scenarios on Android?

Gates of Versailles is hoi4 mod that ask the question what if The Napoleonic wars ended in a stalemate

What about my previous scenario suggestions, did you check them?

I am making in Android, but I would need a pc to run the mod in Hoi4 to get enough info to make it in aoc2 

On 8/17/2023 at 2:08 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

I am making in Android, but I would need a pc to run the mod in Hoi4 to get enough info to make it in aoc2 

How is your phone not fried?

7 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Make it once the new update is out, this scenario won't be compatible with the new map

I don't have new map sorry

9 hours ago, Kozima said:

Yeah

Why Germany does have it 1936 borders, they won the war but still the borders did not change?

Why I see no reichKomisatiats?

Why America has not annexed Canada?

This scenario is basically WW2 scenario but with Ukraine abd Belarus+Germany having AlsaceLorraine.

Why America own Rio Grande de Sul and Colombia?

Edited by Emir of Granada

29 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

なぜドイツには1936年の国境があり、戦争には勝ったのに国境は変わらなかったのでしょうか?

なぜ帝国が見当たらないのですか?

なぜアメリカはカナダを併合しないのでしょうか?

このシナリオは基本的に第二次世界大戦のシナリオですが、ウクライナ、ベラルーシ、ドイツがアルザス・ロレーヌを擁するという点が異なります。

なぜアメリカはリオグランデ・デ・スル州とコロンビアを所有しているのでしょうか?

I see, what I meant is enjoying the alternate timeline where America is fascist, and saying that in that timeline, Nazi Germany would probably win. I apologize for the lack of explanation. I'm just a Japanese 3rd-year middle school student, so please forgive my poor English.

54 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Wait until v5.0 is released. ..

How many month do I have to wait?

Edited by Kozima

4 minutes ago, Kozima said:

I see, what I meant is enjoying the alternate timeline where America is fascist, and saying that in that timeline, Nazi Germany would probably win. I apologize for the lack of explanation. I'm just a Japanese 3rd-year middle school student, so please forgive my poor English.

Still does not explain why US annexed Columbia and Rio Grande de Sul? Manifesr Destiny in Brasil I guess or United States want to protect the German minority in Rio Grande, ah it is inspired by Kaiser redux since there a german colony in Columbia too I undestand so Do not forget to make Argentina puppet of Italy since they have a lot of Italians so it is righfully Italian too.