Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

2 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Still does not explain why US annexed Columbia and Rio Grande de Sul? Manifesr Destiny in Brasil I guess or United States want to protect the German minority in Rio Grande, ah it is inspired by Kaiser redux since there a german colony in Columbia too I undestand so Do not forget to make Argentina puppet of Italy since they have a lot of Italians so it is righfully Italian too.

he means ww2 didnt started but america is facist

Just now, uwut said:

彼は第二次世界大戦は始まっていないがアメリカはファシストだと言っている

yeah thank you 

4 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Still does not explain why US annexed Columbia and Rio Grande de Sul? Manifesr Destiny in Brasil I guess or United States want to protect the German minority in Rio Grande, ah it is inspired by Kaiser redux since there a german colony in Columbia too I undestand so Do not forget to make Argentina puppet of Italy since they have a lot of Italians so it is righfully Italian too.

Understood. So you're going to make an effort for Italy to turn Ethiopia into a puppet state in this alternate scenario.

19 minutes ago, uwut said:

he means ww2 didnt started but america is facist

I understood but I am still wondering of some random bits of lands randomly taken by America.

Edited by Emir of Granada

2 minutes ago, Kozima said:

Understood. So you're going to make an effort for Italy to turn Ethiopia into a puppet state in this alternate scenario.

I did not say something like that, I was just wondering about the situation is South America

13 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

私は、アメリカによって無作為に奪われた土地のランダムな断片をまだ疑問に思っているということで理解しました。

Sorry You want to say it? mhh What should I do?

3 minutes ago, Kozima said:

Sorry You want to say it? mhh What should I do?

理解しましたが、アメリカによってランダムに占領された土地の断片についてはまだ疑問に思っています。

16 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Well google translate change the meaning of what I say, so we are misundertooding each others

yeah lol

14 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

理解しましたが、アメリカによってランダムに占領された土地の断片についてはまだ疑問に思っています。

I understand that it can be challenging to align with historical accuracy. Is there a specific region you have in mind for annexation that would make your alternate history scenario more convenient or interesting?

2 minutes ago, Kozima said:

I understand that it can be challenging to align with historical accuracy. Is there a specific region you have in mind for annexation that would make your alternate history scenario more convenient or interesting?

see possible history video about how could the Titanic caused America to be fascist, get inspiration from him.

18 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

タイタニック号がどのようにしてアメリカをファシスト化させたのかについての歴史ビデオを見て、彼からインスピレーションを得てください。

ok understand

2 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Gooogle, again, this a youtuber called "Possible History" who make a vid about it

and I made this province.I have created these provinces, but when I try to edit them or assign them to a country in the Map Editor of AOC2, I can't. Perhaps it is because they are overlapped by the sea. Is there a better way to edit the provinces?

Archive.zip

Eu baixei, mas nãoa abriu, eu tenho o java, opengl, open al, directx, c++ tudo instalado
eu formatei recentemente o meu pc e está tendo esse problema, nem o da steam está rodando, não abre por nada, isso é mjujito frustrante, só queria jogar..
alguém pode me ajudar??

6 hours ago, GadaffiGaming said:

Are the global events from the original tno in the tno with be2 code made by kaiserick, you know, the guy that made megamod with be2 1.3 code?

Kaiser rick do not merge mods correctly, for example hos age of imperialism+Bloody Europe is completely broken. He should have modified events too