Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

On 8/2/2023 at 3:24 AM, Emir of Granada said:

The Natives: are we a joke for you?

Well you should add Mapuche, Cherokee, Comans... like Sieg Edition Victorian Scenario.

Otherwise, the level of curseness will skyrocket.

Age of imperialism a mod with events still cause having Patagonia colonised by The Qing, Ottomans, Moldova, Sweden, Morocco..

But with more provinces, I may see something...

Done

1766021915_Screenshot_20230803-221024_AoCIIMEGAMODv50.jpg.0eb01de775edbfe96d10d9f3ee23264b.jpg

Well the map of Argentina, I am afraid is still inaccurate.

Gran Chaco should be a wasteland. Since it was disputed until 1934.

Better border:

Mapa_ARGENTINA_1850.jpg.e55468f7861b19d7ec83255eb5c21a24.jpg

Of couse Bolivia-Peru were under confederation, just it is difficult to find a map on the exact time.

I may go so far to say that the provinces should be shown because I think you know the argentenian civil wars that were between federalists and unitarians, rosists vs both, the alliance between Brazil and Urquiza, that in my opinion will be more interesting. So Argentina should be balkised while still vassal yo Buenos Aires.

The latter is an over simplification since Buenos Aires is also a vassal of Buenos Aires and Argentina waged many civil war just to decide that until 1870 when Argentina decided that Buenos Aires is not a part of Buenos Aires  which led to an uprising that was supressed, well Argentinian history is crazy in some ways.

Edited by Emir of Granada

Pena que não tem como jogar, pois sempre que coloco para salvar e passo o turno esse mod fecha do nada e perdemos todo o progresso... Isso desmotiva a jogar...

5 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Did you make Rio Grande del Sule at war with Brazil? Also Type of governement rebel since they were rebelling.

Not really, I just set extremely bad relations. If you're not playing with 0% Aggressiveness, they're very likely to go to war. The same goes to the Juliana Republic

I don't find it fitting to set them as rebels because the flag won't be accurate and they kind of proclaimed an unrecognised republic, so they were semi independent

5 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Also did you set the tech so the natives low for example.

Yes, all countries have custom tech regarding their size and power

13 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

この MOD には多くの州があるため、インパクトのあるイベントを作成するのは苦痛であり、ほぼ不可能です。

I see