Age of History 3

On 2/6/2022 at 3:11 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Conuqerors 2.1 "Fix"
As you know we started to working on the next new version of Conquerors. "2.1 Fix". With this version, almost all of the mistakes will be fixed. Also we added so many new features. 

Here is the new features of Conquerors:

• 1- Conquerors and UwutEngine Mod merged. So you will be able to download the UwutEngine Mobile with Conquerors 2.1

• 2- All features in the latest version of UwutEngine have been added to Conquerors 2.1

• 3- From now on, the 10 countries with the most oil reserves in the world will earn oil sales revenue every 2-3 years.

• 4- From now on, the 10 countries with the highest mineral sales in the world will earn income from coal sales every 2-3 years.

• Now, the 10 countries that generate the most tourism income in the world will earn tourism income every 2-3 years in the Modern World scenario.

• 5- Save errors have been resolved in all 32 scenarios with save errors in Conquerors 2.1

• 6- Problems such as provinces appearing too small and army numbers appearing larger than the provinces were resolved by adding "Scale x4 and x5"

• 7- Added Gaza Strip.

• 8- The states of Turkiye, Egypt, Panama and Germany; They will earn income every 2-3 years for ships through the Bosphorus, Suez Canal, Panama Canal and Kiel Canal.

THE OIL REVENUE UPDATE
Petrol.png?ex=65671caa&is=6554a7aa&hm=94

THE COAL REVENUE UPDATE
Maden.png?ex=656726d5&is=6554b1d5&hm=829

ADDED GAZA STRIP
image.png?ex=65672c4d&is=6554b74d&hm=a27

THE BOSPHORUS AND CANALS REVENUE UPDATE
Bogazlar_ve_Kanallar.png?ex=6567442f&is=

THE TOURISM INCOME UPDATE
Turizm.png?ex=6568d53d&is=6556603d&hm=6f

DOWNLOAD NOW! (LINKS IN DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO)

AoC2ModdingTR
Powered by UwutEngine

bro when i enter the game, game starts with black screen and it crash. 

When I want to convert from the first scale to the second when loading, the download reaches 49, then the game stops working, and I cannot play with the first scale because it shows the flags and armies larger than some regions. 

Hey Kerems, can you add old formables? I really wish the United States had formables. Could you add the Greater America formable for the United States? Thank you. It would mean a lot to me if you did that.

In the mobile version of the mod it randomly kicks me out of the game. For example, sometimes it kicks out of the game on the 500th round, sometimes on the 200th round and gives no reason after the problem, a modder on your discord server said that it could be because there is an event in the scenario, but there is no event, if you know any solution, can you help? Thanks