Age of History 3

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Conquerors 2.1 Fix | CAPITULATION

All capitulation errors in Conquerors 2.0 have been fixed thanks to UwutEngine. Also, thanks to the feature added by @uwut, there is now a much more balanced capitulation system.

Now it is more important to occupy important lands of the enemy country in order to capitulate the enemy country. For example, if the east of Turkey is occupied, Turkey may not capitulate easily, but if you occupy the west, you will be more likely to capitulate Turkey. image.png?ex=656725f8&is=6554b0f8&hm=f66

Ey Kerems, bunu göremeyebilirsin ama şekillenen milletleri düzeltecek misin? (Türkçem doğru olmadığından çevirmen kullanıyorum.)

On 2/6/2022 at 6:11 AM, Kerems2434 said:

Conuqerors 2.1 "Fix"
As you know we started to working on the next new version of Conquerors. "2.1 Fix". With this version, almost all of the mistakes will be fixed. Also we added so many new features. 

Here is the new features of Conquerors:

• 1- Conquerors and UwutEngine Mod merged. So you will be able to download the UwutEngine Mobile with Conquerors 2.1

• 2- All features in the latest version of UwutEngine have been added to Conquerors 2.1

• 3- From now on, the 10 countries with the most oil reserves in the world will earn oil sales revenue every 2-3 years.

• 4- From now on, the 10 countries with the highest mineral sales in the world will earn income from coal sales every 2-3 years.

• 5- Save errors have been resolved in all 32 scenarios with save errors in Conquerors 2.1

• 6- Problems such as provinces appearing too small and army numbers appearing larger than the provinces were resolved by adding "Scale x4 and x5"

• 7- Added Gaza Strip.

• 8- The states of Turkiye, Egypt, Panama and Germany; They will earn income every 2-3 years for ships through the Bosphorus, Suez Canal, Panama Canal and Kiel Canal.

THE OIL REVENUE UPDATE
Petrol.png?ex=65671caa&is=6554a7aa&hm=94

THE COAL REVENUE UPDATE
Maden.png?ex=656726d5&is=6554b1d5&hm=829

ADDED GAZA STRIP
image.png?ex=65672c4d&is=6554b74d&hm=a27

THE BOSPHORUS AND CANALS REVENUE UPDATE
Bogazlar_ve_Kanallar.png?ex=6567442f&is=

Release Date: T.B.A
AoC2ModdingTR

Also Kerems, can you fix the formable problems and scenario problems? Some of the countries, like Russia in all of the scenarios to name a few. They own lake provinces,  which makes it impossible to assimilate provinces. Also, there are formable problems. Some Russia formables require lake provinces and some formables require territory not needed, like EU needs Russia territory. Please fix it in 2.1, thank you.

1 hour ago, Urdadplays said:

Also Kerems, can you fix the formable problems and scenario problems? Some of the countries, like Russia in all of the scenarios to name a few. They own lake provinces,  which makes it impossible to assimilate provinces. Also, there are formable problems. Some Russia formables require lake provinces and some formables require territory not needed, like EU needs Russia territory. Please fix it in 2.1, thank you.

Thanks for your report! I've fixed it!

image.png?ex=6567d469&is=65555f69&hm=638

image.png?ex=6567d4f5&is=65555ff5&hm=e34

Also formable European Union has fixed too!

image.png?ex=6567d5f3&is=655560f3&hm=973

2 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

if a country conquers pana canal will it receive the bonus income every 2-3 years or is it just for the countries that own it irl?

I think we are not able to do this, sorry :classic_sad: But if you lose the required provinces, you will lose the revenue too. 

3 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

Lets goo! Thank you!

Also, have you fixed the assimilation problem in the scenarios? It's impossible for me to assimilate them, because some province have zero population, therefore impossible to assimilate provinces. Here's an example:

In the following image, it is a lake/sea/ocean province,  so it's impossible. Please fix this too, thank you.

Screenshot_20231115-204706_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

31 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

Also, have you fixed the assimilation problem in the scenarios? It's impossible for me to assimilate them, because some province have zero population, therefore impossible to assimilate provinces. Here's an example:

In the following image, it is a lake/sea/ocean province,  so it's impossible. Please fix this too, thank you.

And also, it's most scenarios, keep scouting for countries that own water provinces, we can't have that. So far, I've discovered it only in some scenarios for the USSR (some, not all), if not all, most scenarios for the Russian empire (yellow white black, distinguishing), and all democratic/modern Russia scenarios. That's it, I'll scout back for more.

2 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

And also, it's most scenarios, keep scouting for countries that own water provinces, we can't have that. So far, I've discovered it only in some scenarios for the USSR (some, not all), if not all, most scenarios for the Russian empire (yellow white black, distinguishing), and all democratic/modern Russia scenarios. That's it, I'll scout back for more.

Screenshot_20231115-211734_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

Screenshot_20231115-211731_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

Screenshot_20231115-211512_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

Lets goo! Thank you!

3 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Thanks for your report! I've fixed it!

image.png?ex=6567d469&is=65555f69&hm=638

image.png?ex=6567d4f5&is=65555ff5&hm=e34

And also, are you adding old formables? I see that Greater America isn't there, neither is the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

7 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

I think we are not able to do this, sorry :classic_sad: But if you lose the required provinces, you will lose the revenue too. 

i mean you could just add event to every country, that triggers when province is owned and happenes every 2-3 years, i guess

Bildiğiniz gibi modern dünya için oyunda düz sınırlar mevcut ancak bazı durumlarda 1440 ve altı senaryolarda bu düz sınırları ülkelere atamak zorunda kalıyoruz. Sorun şu ki, 1440 gibi yıllarda düz sınırlar olmadığından gerçekçilik yıkılıyor. Benim önerim, düz sınırların düz olmayan sınırları olması gerektiği ve bunun haritalarda 1880 sonrası ve 1880 öncesi olarak ayrılabileceğidir.

düzz.PNG

Edited by YusufAliDE

Conquerors 2.1 Fix | Tourism Update (Modern World)
Now, the 10 countries that generate the most tourism income in the world will earn tourism income every 2-3 years in the Modern World scenario.
10 countries that will earn tourism income: USA, Spain, France, Thailand, China, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Mexico, United Kingdom

Turizm.png?ex=6568d53d&is=6556603d&hm=6f

I often play this mod to conquer random stuff in historical scenarios as random nations, it's quite fun actually, even though I have some criticism towards this (mainly due to my opinion on the author)

But I wanted to ask something, which is just to make provinces less ‘wackier’... They look like something that came from a cartoon show. One example is this:

2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

image.png?ex=6568c6c6&is=655651c6&hm=0d7

The Jordan-Israel border could be straighter, buy not 100%, just enough to resemble the borders of real life more. And another example is the Gaza strip, which could be slightly more polished and smaller, to make more sense.

And finally.. I beg you to fix borders of countries, specially historical ones such as the American and Brazilian States borders. Brazilian borders are acceptable I guess, but the American borders are.. just in a whole new level of cursed.

That's it for now, I understand that it might not be possible to correct those borders, considering it's an 100% done map, and I'm not sure whether you can edit existing provinces or not.

And sorry for always being a scumbag towards you Kerem, it's just that I got mad about the postpones because I'm excited as hell to play the Uwut Engine. Peace

Edited by PHZanoniGamer
Grammar correction

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I often play this mod to conquer random stuff in historical scenarios as random nations, it's quite fun actually, even though I have some criticism towards this (mainly due to my opinion on the author)

But I wanted to ask something, which is just to make provinces less ‘wackier’... They look like something that came from a cartoon show. One example is this:

The Jordan-Israel border could be straighter, buy not 100%, just enough to resemble the borders of real life more. And another example is the Gaza strip, which could be slightly more polished and smaller, to make more sense.

And finally.. I beg you to fix borders of countries, specially historical ones such as the American and Brazilian States borders. Brazilian borders are acceptable I guess, but the American borders are.. just in a whole new level of cursed.

That's it for now, I understand that it might not be possible to correct those borders, considering it's an 100% done map, and I'm not sure whether you can edit existing provinces or not.

And sorry for always being a scumbag towards you Kerem, it's just that I got mad about the postpones because I'm excited as hell to play the Uwut Engine. Peace

Thanks for your report! I can fix some provinces like "Israel-Jordan" borders but fixing some provinces like America, that can take about my 2-3 months :(( So, for this version, its impossible to fix the American or Brezilian borders. Sorry. But I'll fix some little border mistakes like Israel - Jordan.

Also, I understand, no problem. Peace ❤️

Edited by Kerems2434

5 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Thanks for your report! I can fix some provinces like "Israel-Jordan" borders but fixing some provinces like America, that can take about my 2-3 months :(( So, for this version, its impossible to fix the American or Brezilian borders. Sorry. But I'll fix some little border mistakes like Israel - Jordan.

Also, I understand, no problem. Peace ❤️

And also, did you fix the owning ocean provinces? It's okay if you're doing it right now.