Age of History 3

34 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Can you send me some screenshots from these provinces, please? Thank you!

It isnt much but here's what I have found so far.

Pay close attention to the sidebars, the provinces are water terrain.

Screenshot_20231115-211734_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

Screenshot_20231115-211731_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

Screenshot_20231115-211512_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

Screenshot_20231115-204706_Conquerors 20 Remastered.jpg

2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Thanks for your report! I can fix some provinces like "Israel-Jordan" borders but fixing some provinces like America, that can take about my 2-3 months :(( So, for this version, its impossible to fix the American or Brezilian borders. Sorry. But I'll fix some little border mistakes like Israel - Jordan.

Also, I understand, no problem. Peace ❤️

That's good, leave it for the next update then 

2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

I've fixed these! Thanks for ur report ❤️

One more thing, these aren't the only scenarios. Make sure to look out for all of the scenarios as most of them may have these bugs.

9 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

One more thing, these aren't the only scenarios. Make sure to look out for all of the scenarios as most of them may have these bugs.

I haven't looked in all scenarios cuz im too lazy, but it's all the scenarios the Russian Empire with the white-yellow-black tricolor, all USSR scenarios from 1950 and after, and all Democratic/Normal Russia scenarios. Pay attention to everything in the other scenarios, they may have it too, although highly unlikely. 

9 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

I haven't looked in all scenarios cuz im too lazy, but it's all the scenarios the Russian Empire with the white-yellow-black tricolor, all USSR scenarios from 1950 and after, and all Democratic/Normal Russia scenarios. Pay attention to everything in the other scenarios, they may have it too, although highly unlikely. 

In short terms, just look out for the bug itself. I was also looking for more and found it for:

Tsardom of Russia (every scenario after 1632)

Russian Empire other flag (not the one with white yellow blue, instead red blue white with yellow in top left corner), (every scenario for that civ) and thats it

btw you could make the unemployment percentage a more real thing, dont know if it is good now, as i didnt play in a while but the unemployment rate is usually above 50% i believe, which does not make much sense, unless some real war or thing happens

Lütfen irak kürt bölgesel yönetimini sürüme ekleyin YPG varken kuzey kıbrıs varken o neden yok

Edited by ARJEN
Yanlış yazım

7 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

TRAILER

So, have you fixed the owning water provinces bug in all scenarios? All scenarios.

22 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

In short terms, just look out for the bug itself. I was also looking for more and found it for:

Tsardom of Russia (every scenario after 1632)

Russian Empire other flag (not the one with white yellow blue, instead red blue white with yellow in top left corner), (every scenario for that civ) and thats it

The second one i mentioned is the scenarios you need to fix, and look for more. Thank you, please fix all of them and please notify me when completed, and when I say second one I mean second quoted reply.

Edited by Urdadplays

13 hours ago, aoh2Player said:

Does provinces based on real life or not ?

the map is 2x divided version of eu4 extended timeline map (a eu4 mod that adds scenarios between 2 - 2023)