Age of History 3

4 hours ago, ArashTheArcher said:

No I want people like you to reply and I reply back so that the mod stays on the first page of mods
oMg iM dYiNg i cAnT wOrK oN tHiS mOd aNyMoRe T-T
hEEeEEEEeeeEeeeeEeEElP mE uwu

Guys reply more 

Nice acting moves bro 👍

10 hours ago, ArashTheArcher said:

No I want people like you to reply and I reply back so that the mod stays on the first page of mods
oMg iM dYiNg i cAnT wOrK oN tHiS mOd aNyMoRe T-T
hEEeEEEEeeeEeeeeEeEElP mE uwu

Guys reply more 

You're a little bit of a smartarse, but...

When you don't need to do this because your mod is pinned

On 08/06/2023 at 08:52, ArashTheArcher said:

tão verdadeiro

The thing is, I realized that the mod was probably discontinued due to the hates, don't let those things get to your head, you should do what makes you happy, and not stop doing it.

Edited by oAquitanio

On 6/10/2023 at 10:34 PM, oAquitanio said:

The thing is, I realized that the mod was probably discontinued due to the hates, don't let those things get to your head, you should do what makes you happy, and not stop doing it.

Damn man it has been a while since i heard a complliment like this
Well thank you but it's not hates, this isn't the issue
My issues the is excitedness that i have lost for this mod

Friends, I have big news for you all!

*One of these days I want to talk about a big partnership we're going to do: This could even lead to the best of the best mods for the Age of History II community. Me and @Lim10 (TWoR) have been talking about this since the very first release of our mods, and this is what we are talking about: merging our mods! Yes, you didn't hear wrong, we have been thinking about merging Colonial Wars and The War of Revolutions for a while.

Our mods have good and bad sides, and with such a merger, both sides will be able to gain great benefits. As it is known, our mods have very close dates and can be combined to a certain extent. Our goal will be to take the good parts of our mods and blend them. We also plan to do things like partnership via Discord and Youtube.

This partnership is a huge step forward for the Age of History II community, and we are excited to see what the future holds. We believe that this merger will not only improve the quality of our mods but also bring our communities closer together. We can't wait to share more details with you all soon, so stay tuned for updates!*
Untitled-1.thumb.png.d486e87f72113f40561969d8e0c99917.png

Hello! I would like to know if in Colonial Wars they will add new technologies, for example: Assimilation, which allows to increase the speed of assimilation. Like they could add a small panel next to the diplomacy icons that relate to prestige since the base game has no way in which we can lose prestige.

I know what I said above is difficult but your modding talent will help a lot, good luck!

On 6/16/2023 at 3:07 AM, Evis7 said:

Hello! I would like to know if in Colonial Wars they will add new technologies, for example: Assimilation, which allows to increase the speed of assimilation. Like they could add a small panel next to the diplomacy icons that relate to prestige since the base game has no way in which we can lose prestige.

I know what I said above is difficult but your modding talent will help a lot, good luck!

I wish i was able of adding such abilities

Colonial Wars continues!

Well yeah we are continuing Colonial Wars in the same time as TWoR!
Next country that is going to recieve content is the Kingdom of Sweden so here is a teaser..

🇸🇪 |Den Svenska domstolen Since the beginning of Frederick I's rule over Sweden, the authority of the Swedish Empire has collapsed. Nowdays Sweden finds itself in a complex and evolving situation. Sweden has experienced a gradual decline in political and military powers since the Great Northern war. The consequences of this conflict have reshaped the country's territorial boundaries and weakened its military capabilities, prompting a shift in its position on the international stage. Despite these challenges, Sweden remains an active player in European politics, engaging in diplomatic negotiations and alliances to protect its interests and maintain its unique cultural heritage. As we move forward to this year, Sweden faces a delicate balancing act between honoring its historical legacy and adapting to the ever-changing dynamics of the world. The future holds both uncertainties and possibilities, as the kingdom endeavors to secure its place in a shifting geopolitical order while embracing progress and innovation.
590097454_DerSvenskadomstolen.thumb.png.8824ec05d1616306aed01aedd26d6c0c.png
Edited by ArashTheArcher