Age of History 3

On 4/16/2023 at 9:40 PM, ArashTheArcher said:

Babe, wake up! Arash just posted a new teaser!
So, we finished the national reforms of Bengal. And i can say that the difficult parts of the events is done! Now its time to work on the diplomatic focus tree!
-----------------------------------------------

So here is a teaser for the second Bengal Diplomatic focus tree!

The luminous mastermind of Bengal

Bengal, a land of tumultuous history and political unrest, has found a beacon of hope in the form of Alivardi's rule. His military prowess and strategic acumen have been instrumental in safeguarding the Viceroyalty against foreign invaders. Alivardi's reputation as a warrior extraordinaire has spread far and wide, earning him accolades from all quarters of society, be it peasants or aristocrats. The heroism and bravery displayed by Alivardi have made him an icon in Bengal, with people hailing him as the savior of their land. His popularity knows no bounds, with stories of his valor being recounted on every street corner. The youth of Bengal are particularly enamored by Alivardi's exploits, dreaming of joining the military and fighting alongside their hero. This adulation for
Alivardi has translated into a surge in voluntary enlistment in the Bengali army, bolstering the country's manpower significantly. With Alivardi at the helm, Bengal seems poised to overcome its turbulent past and forge ahead towards a brighter future.

`Magnificent...`

The_luminous_mastermind_of_Bengal.png
He is da goat

Looking too good man, don't stop!

On 4/23/2023 at 8:53 PM, Mov said:

Wtf is Forbidden. I mean forgotten 

Did you see the act of the god? He didn't want you to tell such a waste lies about this mod.
This is the sacred mod

On 4/23/2023 at 11:32 PM, Antonio133002 said:

I want to download or if it not finished i can be a tester if you want tho.

Thanks man! We already have testers

15 hours ago, Caucasus general said:

Ok there's not any problem but can i believe that you will not describe the Afsharids as a Persian empire?

I consider all empires that ruled over iran Persian, expect timurids, seljuks, abbasids and arab stuff and ilkhanids.
And if you want to claim Persian empires from other culture groups like a nerd, you can kys☺️