Age of History 3

On 2/22/2023 at 7:01 PM, tonerudez said:

Thank you for making a new forum for your mod once again claiming events despite the fact you made no changes whatsoever! I love waisting my time!

So you expect him to have code changes?

Of course I helped him a bit and i will more for my good Iranian friend 

image.png
It was a dark and quiet night, everything was going on like every other night... but suddenly a man's scream is heard, the sound continues without interruption for a short time. until he drowns the court in silence with a dry and painful sigh. All the courtiers come out of their rooms in fear. Suddenly, the sound of small feet running in the corridors is heard... Nader's grandson, the teenage Shah Rukh, with troubled eyes and blood-soaked clothes, runs towards the court and the guards while tears are flowing from his eyes. . He breathes hard and shouts: Help...! They killed him! They killed Nader!!! The guards run towards Nadir's room. But the only thing they see is Nader's bloody body lying on the ground next to two other men...

1 of January 1746
Viceroyalty of Bengal

A long time has passed since the beginning of Mughal rule over Bengal, however the condition of the Bengal Subah have changed in the past two decades. As the Mughal influence faded away the Bengal has become independent in all but in name. The Viceroyalty of Bengal, which was the richest part of the Mughal empire has become independent in their affairs and the Current Nawab, Alivardi Khan has established his own royal house after toppling the former Nasiri dynasty. But currently, the condition of the Subah is not going to well...The recent wars with the Marathas have dealt a severe blow to the country's economy, and the Nawab Alivardi Khan was left with no choice but to heavily tax the people to pay the country's reparations. Apart from the internal problems, European influence and colonization have increased to an unprecedented extent and the Indian civilizations are in danger of foreign subjugation. With the allowing by the Mughal Emperor and Bengal's dominance in the European export market, Imperial powers have been impatiently waiting for an excuse to attack and subjugate the Subah... Meanwhile, Alivardi Khan, the current Nawab of Bengal is an ambitious and proud man and is diligently trying to defend Bengal and its people's independence... 
Colonial_Wars_Bengal_Teaser.png?width=10

Papal States mechanic | Randomized event

One of the main tasks of the papal government is to prove how worthy it is to be the head of the Catholic Church and to show its influence and fear to the major European countries that try to question its powers and values throughout Europe. Therefore, as the owner of the Vatican and the head of the Catholic Church and its followers, we have a duty to take action against our rivals.
Colonial_Wars_Papal_States_teaser.png

The reputative nickname
After many battles, reforms, conquests, and massive diligent actions, Frederick has turned Prussia into a great military and economic power in Europe and due to his brilliant military strategies, everyone in no matter of wealth or titles praise him as a Great leader. It has been a while since Frederick's courtiers are trying to find a suitable nickname that shows Frederick's reputation and prestige, and they've come up with a Great one! They want Frederick to be known by the name, 'Old Fritz'. The first time that Frederick was called by this nickname, he was absolutely amazed by the amount of reputation that was given to him by his servants, and he is now even more ambitious to bring the Prussian eagle to victory...
How glorious...
Colonial_Wars_Frederick_the_Great_teaser

The reputative nickname
After many battles, reforms, conquests, and massive diligent actions, Frederick has turned Prussia into a great military and economic power in Europe and due to his brilliant military strategies, everyone in no matter of wealth or titles praise him as a Great leader. It has been a while since Frederick's courtiers are trying to find a suitable nickname that shows Frederick's reputation and prestige, and they've come up with a Great one! They want Frederick to be known by the name, 'Old Fritz'. The first time that Frederick was called by this nickname, he was absolutely amazed by the amount of reputation that was given to him by his servants, and he is now even more ambitious to bring the Prussian eagle to victory...
How glorious...
Colonial_Wars_Frederick_the_Great_teaser
Thank god, Prussian content is DONE!
almost 20 events

Edited by ArashTheArcher

Will you release another beta? I know that the last time you launched a beta it rained hate on you, I say because now Prussia and Spain are mostly finished, I didn't get to play the first beta. 

18 hours ago, Mov said:

Will you release another beta? I know that the last time you launched a beta it rained hate on you, I say because now Prussia and Spain are mostly finished, I didn't get to play the first beta. 

Im trying man. But i dont want to promise a release date cuz if i dont manage to release the mod in time i will recieve another hate storm under this post