Age of History 3
Eisenherz

Y2K "The New Order"

Y2K "The New Order"
(Work in Progress)

The mod is about the year 2000, a year full of changes but not so considerated, and i'm here to give the good old 2000 his respect.

What will be included in the mod?
Exculding historical nations (Like Serbian and Montenegro, Checnya ecc:.), i will try to add events giving the player the choiche for an Alternate History.

I need help for the mod
Doing this won't be easy alone, so if anyone wanna help me in the creation of the mod
(In particular the Events) can message me on Discord
Eisenherz#1991.

16 hours ago, hooman said:

I can help you

What questions do you have about year 2000 ?

The map is already done, i need someone who will make the events in the game. Or someone that can make nations (like the UNITA in Angola, The Mujahedin in Afganista and Al-Queida in Yemen ecc:.).
So the questions are if you can make the scenarios or the nations.
Obviously i will help you sending you the flags for the nation or a help in the cration of the events

is that means you will send me the scenario and i will add events ?

ok I will create nations and events just send me the scenario and i will add events and nations (sorry for incorrect writing because i can not speak english very well)

2 hours ago, hooman said:

is that means you will send me the scenario and i will add events ?

ok I will create nations and events just send me the scenario and i will add events and nations (sorry for incorrect writing because i can not speak english very well)

GREAT!
I already added some nations like the Mujahedin in Afganistan and some nation/movements in the 2nd Congo War.
You can take the map, and some putted from here.
 http://www.mediafire.com/file/8p5k8fu9nb982ll/Y2K+mod.zip

Edited by Eisenherz

the

afghan terrorists name is not mojahedin . their name is Taliban ( I will change that)

and Ok I will work on this scenario

Edited by hooman

For creating events I needed some nations ; I  created them and add to scenario 

This is new nations and new Leaders picture . After I completed events ; I will send the new nations with the scenario

Edited by hooman

On 2/13/2019 at 3:30 PM, hooman said:

For creating events I needed some nations ; I  created them and add to scenario 

This is new nations and new Leaders picture . After I completed events ; I will send the new nations with the scenario

Great mate!

3 hours ago, hooman said:

turkommune.png

https://www.haberturk.com/secim1999#

It doesn't really make sense for me. Kozan was won by MHP -Nationalist Movement Party- while the rest of them were won by the centre-left. An Islamist country would make more sense since Fazilet Party -a Sunni party- had 15 percent of all the votes in the country -and you can make them a monarchy if you don't want to add a new ideology-Sorry if talking about politics is unwanted in this forum, but i don't think it is unwanted if we just talk about the past situtation without getting into arguments about politics.

Also, to the creator, no problem if you don't want to make it that realistic. I was just giving suggestions in case you wanted to make it so.

i just wanted add events about year 2000 to 2014 and i heard that turkey goverment had a communist rebelation . and i created it . i do not know information about Europe because i am not from Europe . ( i created every informations about middle east because i am from iran ; sorry about incorrect events about turkey )

Izmir and other coastal Aegean cities would make more sense for Communist Turkey. You can't give Adana to someone actually, it's cosmopolitan and politically divided. 

and Thrace is fine too

Edited by goktug14